35 Songs You'll Want To Roll Your Window Down And Scream To
Health Wellness

"Being so bad got me feeling so good, showing you up like I knew that I would." — Demi Lovato

6031
Girls on a car

Everyone has those moments where you just want to plug your aux cord in and turn your radio all the way up to scream those powerful lyrics at the top of your lungs, well, here are some songs to add to your playlist for the next time you find yourself needing to let out some of that energy!

Bad Bitch - Bebe Rexha

This song just makes you feel like you're the baddest one out there even though you look like a hot mess 24/7

Bad Blood - Taylor Swift

Ball For Me - Post Malone

Beez In The Trap - Nicki Minaj

The first three words of this song really just explains it all.

Better Now - Post Malone

Honestly any Post Malone song should be played really loud or you aren't doing it any justice.

Break Yo Chest - Star Cast

Okay this one is from the TV show Star that I found on Hulu and all of their songs are lowkey bops

Did I - Kehlani

Do It Myself - Russ

When you feel like you're the only one doing anything.

Do My Thang - Miley Cyrus

Don't Play - Halsey

A message to those who try to ruin your vibe.

Feeling Myself - Beyonce Ft. Nicki Minaj

The title says it all.

Friends - Anne-Marie

F**k Feelings - Olivia O'Brien

I'm obsessed with her songs and you should be too.

F**k Love - Iggy Azalea

Diamonds won't break your heart.

Games - Demi Lovato

When he leaves your snaps on opened but still flirts with you the next day.

Gasoline - Halsey

High Horse - Kacey Musgraves

This one is for when you meet a really hot guy but then they open thier mouth.

I Bring Me - Star Cast

Independent Women - Destiny's Child

If I had the money Beyonce does I would sing this song way more often

Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Masterpiece - Jessie J

Needed Me - Rihanna

I'm good on my own, thanks.

No Scrubs - TLC

I'm not joking when I say that I have high standards.

Rise - Selena Gomez

Run The World - Beyonce

GIRLS!

Say It To My Face - Madison Beer

This song just shows how guys really can't keep secrets because odds are we already know.

Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato

We love a good after breakup glowup

Survivor - Destiny's Child

This Is Not An Apology - Bea Miller

Unapolegetic Bitch - Madonna

Warrior - Wyclef Jean

I saw him live In concert with an orchestra singing this song and now I feel like I can do anything.

Woman - Kesha

This is my anthem.

Yes Girl - Bea Miller

You Should See Me In A Crown - Billie Eilish

I secrectly think I was a princess in another lifetime.

You're Such A - Hailee Steinfeld

Jokes on you!