11 Songs To Scream In Your Car

11 Songs To Scream In Your Car

These catchy songs will never get out of your head.

996
11 Songs To Scream In Your Car
https://odysseyimages.s3.amazonaws.com/cropped_r1zE5LkPz.jpeg

Do you have a perfect playlist JUST to listen to while you're driving? If you do, great. You're already a step ahead. If you don't, listen up. If you do, or you don't, pay attention to these next songs because I assure you, you will want these on that playlist pronto. 

"Don't Hurt Yourself" by Beyoncé

Okay, this song isn't for everyone but this is the PERFECT song to scream if you're mad at someone or even for no reason. Trust me, it gets all your anger out and you feel so refreshed after. Turn that volume up!

"You Gotta Not" by Little Mix

This is for you girls that have that one guy (or girl) in your life who can't get their life together and it drives you crazy. This song will hit you right in your feels and get you screaming the words. Let me hear you!

"He Could Be the One" by Hannah Montana

To throw it back a little, I had to include this gem. This song brings back so many feelings. The whole Jesse or Jake thing had us staying up all night weighing out the pros and cons. Let's be real though, we all knew we wanted her to pick Jesse.

"Weak" by AJR

Do I even need to explain? this song? IT IS A JAM.

"Mi Gente" by J Balvin & Willy William (feat. Beyoncé)

Even if you don't know any Spanish? at all, this song will get you dancing in the driver's? seat, I promise.

"I Did Something Bad" by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift isn't the most adored artist ever but I can't help but turn up the volume whenever I hear this song. It will definitely get you moving.

"Miss You" by Louis Tomlinson

Whenever you miss someone or just want to listen to a song that hits you in the feels, this is the song to blast through your speakers. It's worth it.

"Sorry Not Sorry" by Demi Lovato

No explanation? needed.

"Wild Thoughts" by DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller

We know we just listen to this song to hear Rihanna sing those first two lines. We're all guilty. #noshame.

"Another Sad Love Song" by Khalid

This song may seem like it's not a song to scream in the car but, trust me, it is. I have been guilty of it many, many times. Anything by Khalid is something to scream in the car.

"Drag Me Down" by One Direction

Before you completely scroll past this, let me say something first! Not everyone likes One Direction. I get that, but let's be real. This song is amazing. You can't help but sing along to the chorus and you know you wish you could sing Harry's incredible riff at the end of the song as amazing as he does. Don't let One Direction fool you, turn this jam up loud and proud.