All The Best Music For Summer 2018
Life Stages

48 Songs That Need To Be On your 2018 Summer Soundtrack

7. Superlove by Whethan (feat. Oh Wonder)

170

As we roll (slowly) into August, the final act of summer is suddenly upon us.

Though I'm absolutely ecstatic about returning to school and all of the freedom and friends that come with it, the idea of summer being over is slightly bittersweet. Only a few more weeks of your time can be spent with no homework, no exams, and no stress (aside from your job). You still have time to run around your hometown with your "home friends", a comfort that will soon only exist in the past (majorly sad about that).

My favorite thing to do is just drive around with my friends in the summer and sing along to the radio, it's one of the times that I honestly feel the most alive and free.

So, here are some of my favorite songs at the moment, and hopefully the soundtrack to the rest of your summer ahead.

1. Good as Hell by Lizzo

2. Give Yourself A Try by The 1975

3. Quarter Past Midnight by Bastille

4. Don't Sleep by Chromeo

5. Growing Pains by Alessia Cara

6. Summer on You by PRETTYMUCH

8. Feels Like Home by Sigala Fuse ODG & Sean Paul (feat. Kent Jones)

9. SoulMate by Justin Timberlake

10. Drink About by Seeb & Dagny

11. Calm by Vistas

12. Good Love by Aly & AJ

13. Old School Love by Lupe Fiasco (feat. Ed Sheeran)

14. Freaking Out by A R I Z O N A

15. Thru These Tears by LANY

16. Valentine by 5 Seconds of Summer

17. Upper West Side by King Princess

18. Love It If We Made It by The 1975

19. West Coast by Yam Haus

20. Pictures of Girls by Wallows

21. Sunroof by courtship.

22. 2002 by Anne-Marie

23. Better with You (Tep No Remix) by Jesse McCartney

24. Brooklyn In the Summer (Grand Scheme Mix) by Aloe Blacc

25. I'll Be There by Jess Glynne

26. Lost in Japan by Shawn Mendes

27. New Light by John Mayer

28. What I need by Hayley Kiyoko

29. Dissolve Me by alt-J

30. Time by Colouring

31. Particular Taste by Shawn Mendes

32. Saltwater by Geowulf

33. Rise by Jonas Blue

34. Africa by Weezer

Colour by MNEK (feat. Hailee Steinfeld)

36. Idwk by DVBBS & Blackbear

Fast Slow Disco by St. Vincent

38. I Wish I Missed My Ex by Mahalia

Must've Been by Chromeo (feat. DRAM)

40. My God Has A Telephone by The Flying Stars of Brooklyn NY

41. Happy Now by Zedd and Elley Duhé

42. 65th & Ingleside by Chance the Rapper

43. Worth It by Kodaline

44. God is a woman by Ariana Grande

45. I Like It by Cardi B

46. Summertime Magic by Childish Gambino

47. Don't Matter To Me by Drake and Michael Jackson

48. Messy by Kiiara