25 Songs That Were DEFINITELY On Your Middle School iPod

You would be lying if you tell me you didn't have at least one song on yours.

Tik Tok - Ke$ha

This song played at every dance. And you could hear it on the radio at least once every couple hours.

OMG - Usher

Usher gave us some great hits back in the day. But OMG just hit differently when it came on shuffle.

Love The Way You Lie - Eminem

Tell the truth, you pretended you were the top MC and sang so loud your parents complained.

Rude Boy - Rihanna

Riri nation stand up!

Fireflies - Owl City

Owl City was so under appreciated back then. Glad they're finally getting the recognition they deserve!

Baby - Justin Bieber

Don’t lie. You know this is true.

My First KISS - 3OH!3

3OH!3 just hit different

Smile - Uncle Kracker

“Oh you make me smile.”

Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas

They left us and then came back with some smashing hits! Before they left us again.

Single Ladies - Beyoncé

You learned the dance. You watched tutorials on YouTube. Change my mind.

Down - Jay Sean

I had the biggest crush on him. I used to listen to this on repeat.

Best I Ever Had - Drake

Drake made my middle school years.

Hot n Cold - Katy Perry

This song made me hate my nonexistent boyfriend.

Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park

Twilight.

She Wolf - Shakira

Our middle school days happened to be the time parodies started becoming a BIG thing. This song and the parodies that came out because of it, amazing!

Replay - Iyaz

This was on every ‘I love you’ playlist.

What the Hell - Avril Lavigne

Our punk princess Avril gave us some great hits in middle school!

Rocketeer - Far East Movement

I remember listening to this when I needed to escape. Something about it really helped me.

I’m on One - DJ Khalid

Watching this music video late at night. It went hard.

Hey Baby - Pitbull

Mr. Worldwide!

Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes

Gym Class Heroes man...

Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars

No one really admitted liking Bruno Mars. He was just something we knew everyone liked.

Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa

I still remember every lyric.

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO

LMFAO had some great hits. But this one, right here, a classic!

You’re a Jerk - New Boyz

EVERYONE would blare this song early in the morning. And at every dance it had to play. That was the time a circle would form, and everyone could show off their dance moves.