25 Songs That Were DEFINITELY On Your Middle School iPod

You would be lying if you tell me you didn’t have at least one song on yours.

491

You would be lying if you tell me you didn't have at least one song on yours.

Tik Tok - Ke$ha

This song played at every dance. And you could hear it on the radio at least once every couple hours.

OMG - Usher

Usher gave us some great hits back in the day. But OMG just hit differently when it came on shuffle.

Love The Way You Lie - Eminem

Tell the truth, you pretended you were the top MC and sang so loud your parents complained.

Rude Boy - Rihanna

Riri nation stand up!

Fireflies - Owl City

Owl City was so under appreciated back then. Glad they're finally getting the recognition they deserve!

Baby - Justin Bieber

Don’t lie. You know this is true.

My First KISS - 3OH!3

3OH!3 just hit different

Smile - Uncle Kracker

“Oh you make me smile.”

Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas

They left us and then came back with some smashing hits! Before they left us again.

Single Ladies - Beyoncé

You learned the dance. You watched tutorials on YouTube. Change my mind.

Down - Jay Sean

I had the biggest crush on him. I used to listen to this on repeat.

Best I Ever Had - Drake

Drake made my middle school years.

Hot n Cold - Katy Perry

This song made me hate my nonexistent boyfriend.

Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park

Twilight.

She Wolf - Shakira

Our middle school days happened to be the time parodies started becoming a BIG thing. This song and the parodies that came out because of it, amazing!

Replay - Iyaz

This was on every ‘I love you’ playlist.

What the Hell - Avril Lavigne

Our punk princess Avril gave us some great hits in middle school!

Rocketeer - Far East Movement

I remember listening to this when I needed to escape. Something about it really helped me.

I’m on One - DJ Khalid

Watching this music video late at night. It went hard.

Hey Baby - Pitbull

Mr. Worldwide!

Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes

Gym Class Heroes man...

Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars

No one really admitted liking Bruno Mars. He was just something we knew everyone liked.

Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa

I still remember every lyric.

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO

LMFAO had some great hits. But this one, right here, a classic!

You’re a Jerk - New Boyz

EVERYONE would blare this song early in the morning. And at every dance it had to play. That was the time a circle would form, and everyone could show off their dance moves.