11 Solo At-Home Date Night Ideas For When You're Rocking Single Life

11 Solo At-Home Date Night Ideas For When You're Totally Rocking The Single Life This Fall

Dates for one can be so much more fun than dates for two.

2714
Hulu

During the pandemic, I've found out so much about myself by being single. I've learned that self-care comes first, I don't have to worry about impressing anyone else with my cooking skills other than myself, and it's perfectly OK to date yourself. So, for my fellow singles, here are 11 at home solo-date ideas (that are COVID-19 friendly) you can partake in any time you want to, to rock the single life this fall.

1. Movie marathon

Whether you're an action, superhero, rom-com, or horror fan, find some movies, pop some popcorn, and don't feel bad about falling asleep half-way through.

SEE ALSO: 50 Rom-Coms You And Bae Will Want To Check Off Your Movie Bucket List Together

2. Spa night

For girls AND guys, either find some DIY recipes on Pinterest or splurge on some face masks from Ulta and relax the night away.

3. Puzzles

No, they're not just for old people. Grab some puzzles from a craft store (or anywhere else that sells them), and get to work. The feeling of finishing a puzzle is unmatched.

4. Try new recipes

This is the time to try out new recipes you usually wouldn't go for. And the plus side of doing this as a single person is that you're the only person you have to worry about cooking for.

5. Dance party

Grab your favorite style of music, a wireless speaker, and, quite literally, dance like no one is watching.

6. Art night

Whether it's adult coloring books, finger paints, sketching, or anything else, art is a great way to relax by yourself.

7. Pillow fort

A new spin-off of the childhood favorite, build a pillow fort, make some snacks, and re-live the kid-like excitement.

8. At-home yoga class

All you need is a yoga mat and you're instantly a yogi — yes, it's that simple.

9. Online shopping spree

Even though you can't go on a full-out in-person shopping spree, that doesn't mean you can't do it from the comfort of your own couch.

10. Rearrange your living space

One of the quickest ways to bring a sense of change is to rearrange your living space. Move couches, TVs, picture frames, etc, for a night spent as a professional decorator.

11. Read

Never underestimate the power of a good book.

SEE ALSO: 21 Romance Novels You'll Fall In Love With By The Fire

Follow Swoon on Instagram.