50 Best Rom-Com For Couples - The Ultimate Couples' Rom-Com Bucket List

50 Rom-Coms You And Bae Will Want To Check Off Your Summer Movie Bucket List Together

Add these to your summer watch list ASAP.

124263
Netflix/Columbia Pictures

Romantic comedies are always a good idea and if you have a partner to watch them with, even better! So, whether it's a rainy day or an all-too-humid one, watching said rom-coms is the summer activity you should absolutely look forward to when venturing outside just isn't in the cards.

To make this even more exciting, I give you *drumroll, please*... The Ultimate Couples' Rom-Com Bucket List. Click here to print yours!

Now, scroll through the full list below to watch the trailers and find out where they're available to watch.

"Trainwreck" (2015)

Watch on Amazon Prime

Now get ready to crank up the AC, snuggle up, and check some of these movies off your must-watch list. Before you do, consider getting this set of two "World's Okayest Couple" wine glasses or this fuzzy blanket to make movie night even better.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.