Sleep Apnea Treatment

Sleep Apnea Treatment

by Los Angeles Dentist at LA Dental Experts

20
Sleep Apnea Treatment

At LA Dental Experts, we offer comprehensive dental care to all our patient, on top of that additionally, we specialize in new popular clinically proven treatments for obstructive sleep apnea.

One of the most popular prescribed solutions for symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apneais CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure machine), a common and effective, yet somewhat unpopular treatment for sleep apnea.

As an alternative to traditional CPAP therapy, or in conjunction with CPAP therapy, patients who suffer from mild-moderate obstructive sleep apnea can now benefit from Mandibular Advancement Device made by our dentists at LA Dental Experts, which is excellent news for the users who are unsuccessful with CPAP therapy.

Patients can enjoy a better-quality sleepand improved symptoms without any need for tubes, masks, or bulky CPAP machines running all night next to their bed. Our medically approved device is much more appealing to our patients and their sleep partners. The ease of use of our appliance is also exceptionally convenient to our patients when traveling for business or pleasure.

Mandibular Advancement Device made by LA Dental Experts has been proven to decrease symptoms associated with obstructive sleep apnea, which in turn will increase patient energy, reduce daytime sleepiness, reduce snoring, and lead to a better quality of sleep. As this procedure is currently prescription-based, only licensed, experienced providers can perform the treatment. Our dentists at LA Dental Experts are one of the top providers in Los Angeles, California.

Mandibular Advancement Device may not be the only treatment remedy prescribed by your medical doctor to deal with sleep apnea, but it is surely an exciting new option for many of our patients that correspond with their lifestyle.

Each patient referred to LA Dental Experts by their medical doctors, as well as those patients coming to LA Dental Experts on their own, are provided with a consultation appointment to discuss all the risks, benefits associated. Based on the medical doctor recommendation,we will follow the best approach to a customized, comprehensive treatment plan with ongoing care.

About Dr. Nikzad Nafisi at LA Dental Experts

Dr. Nikzad Nafisi is a top Dentist in Beverly Hills, California. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Nikzad Nafisi DMD DDS is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Nikzad Nafisi is a prime example of a true leader in healthcare. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Nikzad Nafisi DMD DDS is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Los Angeles, CA, Dr. Nikzad Nafisi is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.Dr. Nikzad Nafisi offers cutting-edge dental technologies and treatment options, including Invisalign, dental implants, endodontic treatments, dental veneers, smile makeovers, sleep apnea treatment, and other restorative and cosmetic dental procedures. Quality dental care and patient comfort is the code that Dr. Nikzad Nafisi lives by.

From Your Site Articles