This Skincare Routine From Amazon Totally Cured My Acne

This Daily Routine Totally Cured My Acne-Prone Skin — Every Single Product Is From Amazon

Because sometimes the all-natural route just doesn't work.

10569

I used to break out all the time and be super self-conscience about it before I talked to my dermatologist about how to manage it. Because, for some, acne won't go away with all-natural minimalistic products.

Here are some tips I've learned, steps I've taken, and the products (all on Amazon) I use that have changed my skincare game completely. It may seem like a lot, but the results are worth the hassle - especially for those of us who actually do need a lot of skincare products.

Morning Routine:

1. Wash with benzoyl peroxide face wash and facial cleansing brush

2. Rinse with lukewarm water with a soft, white washcloth (benzoyl peroxide will bleach over time)

3. Cleanse and tone with two homemade essential oil toners with cotton pads

- First mixture: 1/2 water, 1/2 witch hazel, and 7-10 drops of tea tree oil

- Second mixture: 1/2 water, 1/2 witch hazel, 5 drops of lavender oil, and 5 drops of helichrysum oil

4. Apply a light layer of hyaluronic acid hydrating moisturizer (dermatologist-approved/recommended)

Night Routine:

If wearing makeup, start here:

1. Remove eye makeup with oil-free eye makeup remover using cotton pads

2. Remove face makeup with micellar water using cotton pads

If not wearing makeup start here:

3. Cleanse face with stubborn acne control Clearasil pads

4. Wash with benzoyl peroxide face wash (no facial cleansing brush)

5. Rinse with lukewarm water and white washcloth

6. Cleanse and tone with both toners

7. Apply a light layer of glycolic acid acne serum

8. Add two drops of maracuja oil every other night around eyes and mouth

As-Needed Face Masks:

Indian Healing Clay Mask

- Good for cystic acne and deep pore cleansing

Mint Julep Masque

- Draws out impurities

Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask

- Absorbs excess oil

Please note all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.