Sister From Another Mister

Sister From Another Mister

The Big Sister I Never Had

29
Sister From Another Mister

Growing up, I was always so jealous of people with siblings. Yes, I had brothers, but I didn't live with them so I didn't get to grow up with them. I was especially jealous of the girls who has sisters. The bond between sisters is something so sacred and irreplaceable. I may not have had a sister growing up, but I have so many now. But this is a letter to one in particular-- Madison Hill.

Dear Twin,

I am so thankful to have met you. You are kind, loving, genuine, and as beautiful inside as you are out. Your beauty shines so bright and your heart for God is so inspiring.

Thank you for taking me under your wing & helping me understand the true love we can give and receive through Jesus. You helped me find who I am and see how I deserve to be treated.

Thank you for always having an open ear and being my shoulder to cry on. You'll never know how much you mean to me. I'm not very good at showing how I feel, but even when it doesn't seem like it, never doubt how much I appreciate everything you have done & still do for me.

Thank you for the hours spent at the coffee shops talking about everything under the sun.

I have so much respect for not only the things you do, but the person you are. You never cease to amaze me. You give up so much for others and never complain. You are so good at lifting people up and encouraging them no mater what. Your soul is so beautiful.

You are strong and independent.

You are dependable and capable.

You are God fearing and focused.

You are firm in your faith and in your relationship with Him.

You seriously inspire me on a daily basis, whether it be something you send me, say to me in person, or even post on social media.

You are amazing.

Thank you for pouring into me.

You make me want to be a better person all the time.

Thank you for being the big sister that I never had.... I want to be like you when I grow up.

define sister: "your sister is the girl that will always be there for you and may save you one day, wether you know it or not. your sister may or may not be related to you and could just be an amazing friend, but either way your sister is always slow to judge and quick to forgive. she will always love you." Aka Madison Hill.

I love you, forever!

-Nugget