Calling all single people! Being single means…a lot of things! Single is also kind of the best, right? It means you don’t have to depend on a significant other for anything or cater your behavior to what they want. So here are 50 aspects on what being single means.
1. Fries are 100% yours.
2. Don't have to share a bathroom.
3. No drama.
4. You can take as long as you want to get ready.
5. Have time to hang out with friends.
6. You don't have to pretend you like a shitty present.
7. You never have to explain your sleeping patterns to anyone.
8. You learn to love yourself.
9. Watching movies without having to explain them at the same time.
10. I am without an alibi, but also without a witness.
11. More money in your pocket.
12. Being lazy in your jammies not caring what you look like.
13. Never having to put down the toilet seat.
14. You can eat the entire cupcake without offering ANYONE any.
15. Eating a whole pizza and not caring what someone else thinks.
16. Not having to care how you look.
17. Getting to double-dip. Queso!
18. Not having to cook every night.
19. Not having to justify drunken Amazon purchases.
20. Not having to shave your legs all winter long.
21. Not having to agree on a place to eat.
22. You can buy yourself more Chipotle.
23. Finding the remote right where you left it.
24. Staying in your underpants all day.
25. Knowing nobody is cheating on you
26. No one messing with your Hulu and Netflix suggestions.
27. Playing the music you want to hear.
28. Not being judged for watching Disney movies all day.
29. Not having to hide your feelings anymore. Out with all the crying, fangirling, giggling everything no holding back.
30. Nobody flushes the toilet while you are in the shower.
31. Endless napping.
32. You don't have to wait for anybody to watch the next episode of a series.
33. Having the time and space to focus on your dreams, passions, and ambitions.
34. Leaving your phone on silent and not caring.
35. Your parents refer to your pets as their grandchildren.
37. Not having to share your pint of ice cream.
38. You don't need a significant other to be happy.
39. You can go to the gym at 1 in the morning and not have to explain where you are going.
40. Having all the closet space to yourself.
41. You can watch The Bachelor without being judged.
42. Keep whatever kind of booze in the house that you want.
43. Knowing Beyonce wrote "Single Ladies" for you.
44. Drinking straight out of the bottle is totally OK because it's not like you're sharing.
45. Alone time doesn't have to be lonely. It's actually the best.
46. You never have to compromise on what show to watch next.
47. You can flirt guilt-free.
48. Never fighting with a significant other.
49. New crushes.
50. Unlimited Possibilities.