There's a girl who is hardly ever actually in a relationship but she gives all the advice like she's in one. Her friends go to her with any questions or concerns they may have about a new boy they're seeing or maybe even one they've been dating a while. Even her guy friends may come to her for advice occasionally.
Everyone knows one, or maybe you are one. This one's for her.
1. You're usually the first person they come to with problems.
Is your bestie's boy acting a little sketchy? Has he not answered her message in a few hours? You might not know at that moment, but you're about to. She's also going to definitely ask you what to do about it.
2. You try to give your friends the best advice without self-experience.
Yeah, there is 0 on that resume. Well, okay maybe it's a little more than a 0, but it's not enough to be 100% sure that the advice you're giving them is correct.
3. Even when you have no idea what to say, you still try to give them advice.
This usually happens when you've never met the guy and you haven't been able to read him. Sometimes it's for other reasons, but it's mainly because you just generalize him as everyone else. Sorry.
4. Half the time your advice is better than people who are in relationships
Maybe it's just because you can look at it without actually putting a face to any of the people in the situation like another girlfriend would do with her boyfriend. Maybe it's because you're single and therefore not biased.
However, you aren't actually for sure. You'll still give your grade-A advice, though.
5. You live vicariously through your friends.That Would Be Great
This only applies to the good parts of the relationship. Then you can ignore all the unpleasant parts of that relationship.
6. You're constantly asked why you're not in a relationship.
Have you ever heard "coaches don't play?" That's why.