quotes to motivate you to continue to dream big

26 Simple inspiration quotes that will put you back on your feet after a tough defeat

We have the drive and mentality to do something different with our lives, despite the odds.

67

Feeling defeat in the pursuit of our dreams feels unshakable. Whenever we've fallen short it's nearly impossible to feel like our goal is reachable.

However, the whole reason we are chasing our dream is because we have the drive and mentality to do something different with our lives, despite the odds. So when you've found yourself in a place where you don't want to give up yet don't feel entirely motivated to go on, hopefully, these simple quotes will motivate you to chase your dream again!

1. "Strive for progress, not perfection"

Keep your eyes on the bigger picture!

2. "Do what they think you can't do"

3. "When the world says "give up" hope whispers, "try it one more time"

This one hits home. Don't give up because your next try could be your most successful one!

4. "Do something today that your future will thank you for"

Does ordering pizza and watching 'The Office' sound like the pick me up you need? Do it! Your body will thank you later for comforting yourself when you're feeling down.

5. "You may not be there yet. But you're closer than you were yesterday"

6. "Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody"

Don't give up on yourself, someone needs you!

7. "Believe in yourself a little"

8. "Mistakes are proof that you are trying"

THIS is what you need AFTER A HUGE DEFEAT. KEEP GOING!

9. "All progress takes place out of the comfort zone"

10. "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one"

Ever have a really bad, tiring, stressful day? Remember this.

11. "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire"

12. "It's going to be hard, but hard doesn't mean impossible"

Another one that will remind you that you shouldn't give up on your dream after one defeat!

13. "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out"

14. "For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness"

Your set backs should motivate you to keep trying instead of put you down for being defeated.

15. "Your attitude determines your direction"

Keep thinking those positive thoughts!

16. "It doesn't matter what others are doing, it matters what you are doing!"

17. "I can and I will!"

Anything is possible... don't forget it!

18. "Know this: you can start over, each morning"

19. "Be somebody nobody thought you could be"

Don't let anyone give you boundaries. The limit in life does not exist!

20. "Don't stop until you're proud"

Someone may compliment you and tell you you're doing great with what you have right now. But don't stop chasing your dream until YOU are satisfied!

21. "All things are possible until you tell yourself otherwise"

22. "Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now"

Again, nothing great happens over night!

23. "Stay positive, work hard and make it happen"

24. "Build a strong mindset, the body will follow"

Staying positive even on rough days trains your mind to stay motivated and focused on a dream!

25. "Remember: quotes won't work unless you do"

26. As Shia Lebouf once said,

"don't let your dreams be dreams."