12 Signs You've Met Someone Who Is Supposed To Be In Your Life Forever

Someone who will stick by you through anything.

2333

Ask most people how they knew their long-time partner was "the one" and they'll give a half-shrug.

They say that when you meet the one... you know. there's that feeling that you get, in the pit of your stomach, and as it settles your left with overall warm comfort.

Someone who will stick by you through anything. These are XX signs that you've met that person that is supposed to be in life forever.

1. You care about each others opinions

And respect them, even if they aren't entirely the same as your own.

2. You're completely comfortable around them

Maybe this happened when you first met, may be it built over time...

3. You love being together, but also encourage each other to have a separate life outside of the relationship

I mean, as much as you love just being with each other all the time, it's just as important to have your own hobbies separately as well.

4. You're able to be vulnerable around them

Like, more so than maybe even some of your. closest friends.

5. There's a sense of familiarity

Almost like going home.

6. You don't have to be doing anything other than having the other person around you

I mean you could literally just be sitting and watching a movie and eating pizza and its a date.

7. It's about more than just sex

You're affectionate towards each other because you want to be not just because you want something from them.

8. It can sometimes be seen as easy

relationships are hard work, that's true. With the right partner, there are bumpy moments here and there, but overall, your relationship is relatively easy.

9. They are as into you as you are to them

There will be no guess as to where you stand with them.

10. You can completely and wholly trust them with everything you've got

Trust is huge in a relationship, and that never changes—in fact, it only becomes more important the longer you stay together, when life will test the strength of your 'ship (or even eventual marriage).

11. You don't always have to be perfect around them

Like ever, the non-makeup messy bed head look that you might have in the mornings.

12. You'll be able to work through any and all conflict

Because at the end of the day, it you both against the thing that is causing issues, not you two against each other.