12 Signs That You Miss Your College Best Friend

Summer is the time to get out there and have fun, but sometimes that's hard without your CBF.

132
Best Friends never part with distance

One of the hardest things about leaving college for the summer, is that you miss your best friend that you've made while you were there. Here are a few things that happen when you miss you college bff.

1. Finding out something new everyday and immediately need to tell your CBF.

Whether it’s the new hot gossip or your favorite actor is going to be in a new movie, you’ve already started the text to tell them all about it. It’s a constant struggle trying to figure out if they know or not.

2. Jamming out in the car is just not the same without them.

It’s a lot harder to sing every part of a song when your CBF is not there to perfectly harmonize (or yell) with you. You even find yourself skipping songs or not doing the silly dance moves because it’s just not the same without them.

3. Seeing people with the same characteristics as them gets you super excited.

You get excited when you see people who look like them in public places. (Sorry lady with the curly hair! I could have sworn you were someone else.)

4. You have a snapchat streak that is the exact amount of days since you’ve been separated.

The separation is almost torturous! Thank gosh for snapchat and the crazy filters you can use to remind them that you miss them just as much as they miss you.

5. You’ve annoyed the friends you hang out with because you talk about your CBF way too much.

You apologize to your friends who have to constantly hear you talk about your CBF every single time you hang out or whenever someone does something you CBF does you are quick to point it out. They probably know your CBF just as well as you do at this point.

6. You get bad FOMO when you watch their snapchat story.

Snapchat stories can sometimes be the worst because you don’t realize how much you can miss out on when you are so far away. No worries! You both have already planned so many new things for the upcoming year that you can't help but get excited over those possible snapchat stories.

7. Going from living two minutes away from each other to five hours away seems pretty extreme.

It’s hard to believe that you can’t just walk to their dorm room or apartment whenever you’re bored. Now it takes some planning and quite a drive to visit them. That’s okay though, it’s like a mini vacation when you do get to visit them over the summer break and we all could use one of those.

8. The lack of sass in your life is unbearable.

It’s hard to be on the same sass levels with others because you don’t want to come off mean. The lack of sass though has made you either highly sarcastic or you’ve bottled it all up for the next time you both are together because it’s on! #sassmaster

9. You question every fashion choice you make.

You’ve questioned everything you’ve worn since the beginning of summer because your CBF is not there to tell you how ridiculous or awesome you look. Do you even have a fashion sense without them? And how dare they let you walk out in public like that!

10. There are activities you feel like you can’t do without them or they’re not as fun.

It’s hard watching stupid movies by yourself and not having someone help you make fun of how ridiculous they are. Karaoke just doesn’t seem as exciting as before without your duet partner. Netflix binges aren’t the same either and you can just forget about the late night runs to McDonald's and Sonic.

11. You tag each other in every social media post that you think is relatable towards them.

Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are starting to think you are spam with all the tags you post your CBF in. Good thing you’ve memorized their username and don’t have to look it up anymore. That video of the talk dog, they’d like that: tag them. The meme of Kim Kardashian, they’ve seen it a 100 times, but you know what to do: tag them!

12. You’ve already started to count down the days till you see them next.

Whither it’s a month, two weeks, or 39 days 14 hours and 36 minutes till you are back together you can bet that will be the best reunion. Everything will be back together soon, but until then I just hope you have unlimited texting.