12 Signs That Show Someone Deeply, And Wholeheartedly Cares For You

There's tons of ways to show someone you love them.

1036

There are tons of ways to show someone you love them and not all of them are specifically for a romantic partner.

These are just a dozen of the signs that might show Someone Deeply, and wholeheartedly cares for and about you.

1. They call you when you're at the lowest and talk with you.

media.giphy.com

They show you that they care, by being there, even when they're miles away and can't be with you.

2.  They take care of you, even in the smallest ways.

They buy you food (like ice cream) when they know you've had a bad day. They help you pick out outfits that they know will make you look your best. They just try to help you look and feel your best and do whatever they can to help you achieve that.

3.  They're your hype man/woman

They celebrate your biggest successes and cry with you on your failures

4. They will tell you the truth

Even if its not something you necessarily would want to hear or might be hard to hear.

5. They show their love for you without ever having to say it.

Their actions. ore than their words show that they care.

6. They make an effort and not excuses

media.giphy.com

They're there, even when they may not want to be.

7. They forgive you

media.giphy.com

Even if you may not necessarily deserve it.

8. They give you space, if you ever need it

If the two of you fight, they are smart enough to give you some space before either saying something they might regret or going back to apologize.

9. They defend you, even behind your back.

They remain loyal, even when the two of you may not be there to see it.

10. They know your moods and behaviors

And can just twell when you're feeling bad or need a hug.

11. They remember dates that are important to you

These things can include, but are not limited to: your Birthday, the death of a friend or family member, or any other day that is significant to you.

12.They're there for you

No matter what and you're there for them, even when its hard to be.