Signs Of A True Napaholic

Signs Of A True Napaholic

Now, excuse me as I go take a nap.

458
Signs Of A True Napaholic
www.daysoftheyear.com

Growing up, napping was essential and apart of my daily routine. My parents found it to be the best time of their day while I felt quite contrary.

These days, I enjoy napping more than most things.

I find myself to be a girl of very few talents, if any at all. However, I have mastered the art of sleeping at any place just about any time. I really enjoy napping. In fact, call me a napacholic.

As soon as I wake up, I start scheming ways I can squeeze in a nap even if my day is extremely hectic. I enjoy the long car ride naps, falling asleep to my favorite music. I enjoy the naps by the poolside as the sun beams down on my skin and naps on my living room couch huddled in blankets.

I enjoy just about every excuse to take a nap

I take naps like it’s my job. It's something I do just about everyday. I always manage to find myself needing naps to function, regardless of how busy I was or not.

No, I do not have narcolepsy. I just really enjoy napping.

Those who would also consider themselves chronic nappers or napacholics would know these to be true...

1. Sitting in a long and boring class

...or reading what feels like a never ending chapter or book...all you can think about is rewarding yourself with a nap later on that day.

2. The time you wake up doesn't influence your need for a nap.

I could care less if I slept 16 hours or just woke up, a nap is still needed.

3. You avoid responsibilities and procrastinate accomplishing anything productive by taking a nap.

4. 1 class or 4 classes, it doesn't matter

...first thing you do when you are finished is take a well-deserved nap.

5. The text you send the most is, "Sorry, I was napping."

6. You have an incredible amount of alarms

...all which are set at ridiculous hours of the day to ensure you don't nap for too long.

7. Seriously, there is nothing worse than waking up completely flustered

...trying to figure out what day it is and what it is you managed to sleep through.

8. Sunday's were made for napping.

I am convinced. I am always baffled when someone has plans that don't consist of napping.

9. A night out means a nap is necessary beforehand.

Now, excuse me as I go take a nap.