30 Signs You Found Your Forever Friends

30 Signs You Found Your Forever Friends

They're in it for the long haul.

163
30 Signs You Found Your Forever Friends
Youtube

In life, you meet a ton of people. Friends come and go usually through natural separation, aging and normal life things that get in the way. However, there are a special few that will stick with you through everything that comes your way, good or bad. These are your forever friends, the people who are with you, well, forever, and there are a few things that truly mark a forever friendship.

1. You can literally sit in a room and do nothing but talk and eat snacks, and a week later you'll still say how great that night was.

2. You turn into each others personal photographer, so every good make up or outfit day will live on forever. And you will retake the picture as many times as you have to until you finally take one they like.

3. You can always let your guard down around them because you know every bad story, picture and video will be in safe hands, so you might as well be as weird as you can.

4. An enemy of hers is an enemy of yours, even if you don't know them personally, or really at all. (So yeah, she probably knows about the girl you hated in third grade and you probably don't like her either.)

5. She knows your limits way better than you do and knows exactly when to cut you off, even if you don't listen. She may have to help you back to your room later in the night, but she can laugh about it with you later. But she will always make sure your ex's, your family's and that cute boy from your Tuesday/Thursday class' numbers are not reachable.

6. She is the most loyal liker you have on Instagram and will always favorite your tweets if no one else does. She also probably stalks your social media 24/7 and gets freaked out when she sees a post she hasn't liked yet.

7. They have successfully stalked every guy you have ever liked on social media like they're a part of the FBI because you can never be too protective of your best friend.

8. You can wear those gross sweatpants you've had since seventh grade with not a touch of makeup on your face and eat a huge thing of mac n' cheese, and they won't judge you.

9. You both have that one song that comes on at a party and you will spend half the song running around trying to find them because you really can't enjoy it without them.

10. You can go from having a really deep talk to sending each other dumb pictures from middle school without much transition.

11. Really there is nothing off limits to talk about.

12. You know you can be honest without hating each other and you can't get offended because you know they're just looking out for you.

13. You talk about how they're going to be in your wedding party even though you are very single.

14. You've probably tried to set them up with someone you know because you never think anyone they like is good enough for them.

15. You roast each other all the time, but it's really all out of love.

16. Your family will ask about them all the time because they know that's your best friend.

17. Whenever you show up somewhere without her, people will always ask you where they are and if they're OK.

18. When something happens to you, good or bad, you've already typed out a text to her within 0.5 seconds.

19. She doubles as your personal therapist and is never a word short when it comes to amazing pep talks.

20. They have to approve of every one of your prospective future boyfriends before you can tell anyone else about them.

21. When they send you the "I'm on my way text" you get so grossly excited, it's almost embarrassing.

22. If it's important to you, she'll make an effort to support you. Whether it's some weird event for class you don't want to go alone to, or getting along with your friend she hates, she'll make an effort just because she think your happiness is just as important as hers.

23. Conversations are never one-sided. You want to hear about their life as much as you want to hear about theirs.

24. You trust them with everything. Your secrets, your plans, your weird habits, nothing is really ever too much.

25. You've had the "I'll go if you go" talk probably 1,000 times by now.

26. You've had entire conversations by just looking at each other basically.

27. The only person more excited than you for your upcoming birthday or your new romantic interest is them.

28. Even when things get bad and you go through a rough time, you always know you have them and that makes everything feel kind of OK in the end.

29. She keeps you grounded. She'll remind you of how important the small things are in life are, like random 3 a.m. drives and how good it feels to lay in the grass and talk. She'll make you realize life is too short to worry too much, but she will always be there to hear about your over-reactions anyway.

30. A week apart is basically three years in best friend years, so every time you get back together the reunion is intense. But at the same time, it feels like nothing has really changed at all because the love you have for each other is something that really will last forever.