Signs He Is Too Immature For A Relationship

21 Signs He's Waaaaaaay Too Immature To Handle A Relationship, Let Alone Himself

So how many girls have you hooked up with on these very sheets since you last washed them?

234

You're looking for something serious and you cross paths with this seemingly attractive man. Is he going to be the person you finally go steady with? He asks you on a date and you say yes. You send tons of pictures to your friends asking which shoes go best with the outfit that took 30 minutes to pick out. You're so excited for your date only to arrive at his place finding him chilling in sweats with the bros.

This is just one of the many signs this man is actually a man-child.

Here are 21 other signs he is way too immature for a relationship, let alone himself.

1. His comforter is just a throw blanket

Everybody knows you have at least two blankets on your bed. One of them being either a duvet, a comforter or a heavy quilt. A throw blanket from Target just won't cut it.

2. And the very little bedding he has hasn't been washed in 2+ weeks

3. Liquor bottles line above their kitchen cabinets

I mean I guess this is cool when you're not 21 yet...

4. A 6-pack qualifies as a meal 

Beer has wheat so it qualifies as a grain right? Wrong.

5. Their idea of a date is Panda Express and hanging with the bros

I highly doubt someone's ideal first date is Panda Express and a long, nice smoke sesh with the bros.

6. They've been graduated for a year and mommy still sends him money

His mom pays for everything, and yet he still takes you to Panda Express for a nice dinner...

7. Oh and yes he still has his frat flag above his unsanitary bed

Give it up already.

8. His sink is always full of dirty dishes

And two weeks later when you go over there at 3 a.m. those same dirty dishes will STILL be in the sink.

9. His idea of a romantic night is a Family Guy drinking game

This is a real story that actually happened to me when I was expecting a date. To think I spent 45 minutes picking out my outfit...

10. He brags about his high school days

Cause he PEAKED in high school and it has only been down from there. Sorry I really don't care that you're a washed up baseball player. What do you do now that's interesting?

11. He brings a friend on the first "date"

How this probably went:

"Bro, you sure she won't mind?"

"Yeah man, that way if I don't like her I don't have to pay."

"Bet."

12. He's your height but drives a big ass Ford F150

Did I forget to mention mommy bought this too? Why guys overly lift their trucks I don't know.

13. He asks "you got this?" on your date

If you've been dating a long time yes eventually you guys should take turns paying or splitting the cost, but if he isn't paying for you both when it's the first date... LEAVE.

14. They pick fights at bars with strangers

Nothing says I'm a child like picking a fight for no reason with strangers at the bar.

15. He eats fast food every... single... day...

Dude, learn to meal prep.

16. His mom still washes his clothes

He's a keeper!

17. PornHub is his internet's homepage

And a half-naked woman is his laptop wallpaper...

18. He calls you late at night to pick him up

'Cause he's too drunk and can't afford an Uber... also probably low key hoping you might "come inside for a bit."

19. He's "like working on this totally rad business idea" with his best friend

AKA—he's unemployed.

20. He only talks about himself

Because it's an honor to be in his presence.

21. His Instagram is filled with pictures of his car

And his timeline photo on Facebook is also his car.