Things Every Woman Should Have In Her Overnight Bag

17 Items Every Grown Ass Woman Should Have In Her Bag Before An Adult Sleepover

And if you don't have, get one now!

8

The adult sleepover. The overnight bag. The hoe bag. Whatever you call it, this is something that every single woman needs to keep in her car at all times, or at least in hand-grabbing distance as you leave your apartment.

You never know when something is going to come up and this bag could save your life and your morning breath the day after. You spend the night with a guy after a night out on the town? You end up having to go somewhere at the drop of a dime?

Everything in this bag will keep you prepared for all of these situations:

1. A cute bag

I mean what fun is having an ugly bag full of fun and exciting treats?

2. Comfy shoes!

These will save your life if you spent the night before dressed up and on your feet all night. I keep a pair of socks and some comfy sneakers in mine.

3. A change of clothes

For me it's a pair of leggings, a plain t-shirt, a bra, and underwear.

4. Toothbrush and toothpaste

Fresh breath is always a necessity. I also keep Wisps in stock as well for the middle of the day.

5. Feminine hygiene products

You have to stay clean. That's all that needs to be said.

6. Brush

You spent the night out in a strange place so you probably don't want to use the person's brush. If you have one of your own on you at all times, you won't be in trouble.

7. Makeup

You don't need everything but keeping some face powder and mascara will save you if you have to go out in public after.

8. Mini perfume

Not a shower, but can make you feel a little better after your night of adventures.

9. Makeup remover wipes

You are probably not going to want the crusty look from the night before. Some companies even offer a package of single wrapped wipes for your convenience.

10. Phone charger

Nothing is worse than waking up and having 2% battery left on your phone. I keep a regular charger with me and a portable charger that I charge before I go out.

11. Gum and/or mints

The quick breath freshener.

12. Chapstick

Nobody likes crusty lips.

13. Dry shampoo

After a night out dancing the night away, that greasy hair will need a small fix. Travel size dry shampoo fits perfectly in your bag.

14. Cash

A small amount will do, but it is always nice to have just in case you loose your cards or somewhere doesn't take our pretty plastic.

15. Deodorant

You don't want to be smelly.

16. Snacks

You will more than likely be hungry at some point during your adventure

17. Medicine

Whether you take daily medicine or it's just your basic Tylenol, bring it, pack it, use it.