Shoutout To My Best Friends

Shoutout To My Best Friends

Those super special friends you love ohhh so much. So here is a cheers to ya baes, you are the best!

911
Shoutout To My Best Friends
Startraks Photos

Wow where do I begin... (ps this may be cheesy but ILY and I wouldn't be who I am without you)

Well, let me start here--

I don't know how to start this because there is so much I could actually say. For some, these friendships are years and years old but for me, they are quite recent. But even as recent as they are I feel like I have known them for years. All friendships start somewhere, maybe the time in preschool when you liked the same toys or crayon colors, and years later in college when you realized you both loved country music and cowgirl boots, or when you find the perfect lunch buddy, ya know, that person who eats soooooo much with you (we need to chill). Friends that are just so special to you, that you can't imagine life without them. I have never had friends like y'all, and I send up a prayer everything just thanking God for bringing me to y'all. People who keep me together and would do anything for me. You love me for me, my silly quirks, stupid jokes, hyper outburst and all.

So how do we describe our friends, or our friendships and the weird way we act when we are around each other (because let's face it we are weiiirrrdd). I love my friends because we can be ourselves around each other. The way we barge into each other's rooms just as loud as we can be, or the way we sing at the top of our lungs down the hall, and oh yeah the way we become very very delusional around each other and totally just get it. You guys get me, I get you. It just works. Like SpongeBob and Patrick, Pb & j, Cher and Dionne, and uhh Blair and Serena (XOXO, gossip girl).

I could thank you for so much but I am going to keep this less than 1,000,000 words so I am going to condense this. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for coming to cuddle when boys are overrated. Thank you for being anti-social with me, and for making me a social butterfly. Thank you for being able to eat as many meals as we can throughout the day. Thank you for not making me workout after (for real we both know we wouldn't anyways). Thank you for coming to watch movies with me when you probably need to study. Thank you for reminding me that I don't want to drop out of college. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for checking on me when I have had really long days and just need a friend. Just thank you for it all.

But this is the most important thing, thank you for being you. Because I would not change you for anything. You are literally perfect and amazing and the best people I could ever ask for. Thank you for rubbing off on me and making me be a better person. Yall have helped me be comfortable in my own skin, and learn to love myself more. You would do anything for me, and for that, I can never thank you enough.

Love you tons buddy,

your bestie for the restie!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. good luck getting rid of me ya bishes