Shipping container homes

Shipping container homes

Container homes

8
Shipping container homes

At some point, you'll want to move a shipping container to the land you own if you decide that living inside shipping container homes is more affordable, comfortable, and secure than acquiring a brick-and-mortar home. You may either have purchased a shipping container to convert into a home or you may have bought a container home after searching for shipping container homes for sale. When it comes to shipping, it would be better to hire a heavy hauling company to transport it for you rather than do it yourself.

Why Hire a Heavy Hauling Company

Heavy hauling companies have the experience and equipment necessary to move your shipping container from one location to another. Your first step should be to find a reputable heavy hauling company in your area. Call them once you've found one and explain what you need. You will be able to get a quote for the services you require from them.

3 Good Reasons to Hire a Hauling Company

Here are three reasons why you should hire a hauling company to manage the transport rather than renting a flat-bed truck and doing it yourself.

1. These companies have years of experience shipping containers. They know what they are doing and will get everything done in the quickest, easiest, and most cost-effective way possible.

2. Your shipping container will be transported safely from one location to another with their specialized trailers and winches.

3. The cost of hiring a heavy hauling company is often much lower than the cost of transporting the container yourself. You shouldn't risk damaging the shipping container or injuring yourself if you don't have the right equipment or experience.

FAQ

How Much Is a Shipping Container Home?

Container house sizes and costs vary. The cost of building a container house may differ depending on the features you pick and the materials you choose. The price of one is generally between $10,000 and $35,000, with larger ones costing up to $175,000.

How Much Do Shipping Container Homes Cost?

Since shipping containers are 8 feet wide and 20 or 40 feet long, they can be transported easily on roads and cargo ships. A 320 square foot container of 8-by-8-by-40 dimensions can cost as much as $10,000, while a 160 square foot container of 8-by-8-by--20 dimensions can cost as little as $1,200. Used shipping containers are not only cheaper but more environmentally friendly than brand new ones.

Looking for Experienced Container Home Shipping Services?

Heavy Equipment Shipping is a nationwide company with an excellent reputation for being both fast and reliable.

Our drivers and crew know how to handle shipping containers with care. They deliver them on time to their destination. This can be an overwhelming task without the right equipment and trucks. Our goal is to deliver your shipping container home in perfect condition without any damage.