Senior Year Reflection Letter

10 Tips and Tricks I've Learned Within Three Weeks Of Senior Year

Some pointers to make your senior year the BEST year!

11
Unsplash/ Eliott Reyna
https://unsplash.com/photos/jCEpN62oWL4

This year is the only year for you to truly discover yourself before you head off to college! This also means to be super prepared when entering the final stage of high school. So many students have gone above and beyond and already started their college essays. Make sure you start in the summer to allow yourself time to have a complete, satisfied essay with potential. Senior year isn't all about college, it's about discovering yourself whether its being what career you would chose in the future or to enjoy all these moments with your high school friends before they all go college. Here are 15 pointers on how to be successful when you are a senior at high school.

Cherish every moment.

This year is your last year! Enjoy every moment of it, and if you want to go to the Avalon with friends, then go because who knows when you will have time to go?

Your friends are your medicine.

My friends are literally my ride or die like they are medicine. Whenever I'm stressed or need anything, my friends help me out like medicine which gets rid of the pain quickly. This is my last year and I can't imagine life without them so make the most time with them:)))

Try new things.

Make this year worth it, try anything and everything before you head off to the real world, college!

Go on a senior trip to end off senior year.

Like I said, senior year is the last year of high school, and go ahead and enjoy it with your friends before everyone goes off to different colleges.

Senioritis hits very fast.

I am already hit with the wave of Senioritis like I do not feel like doing any work and I tell myself I'll do it later or turn it in later. But do not let yourself get effected by it. My friends are the only reason why I haven't given up yet.

Be confident in yourself.

Don't lose faith on yourself; you got this no matter what! You must power yourself one last time before this school year ends. High school will fly by fast, and you'll soon become a college student.

Enjoy your school spirit one last time.

Go to football games and support your school team! It's a great way to bond with your friends, and, plus, it's senior year! You get priority seating in the front, so why not?

Senior year isn't always perfect.

I thought that this year would be the perfect year where my friends and I have the same lunch and we can finally talk and hang out. However, everyone has internships and other extra activities that cause all of us to not be as close as we used to be. Please, don't let that happen. I always make sure we all at least see each other during lunch for us to at least to have time to talk about our day. Lunch is literally the highlight of my day, but I know now that I must make senior year to be the way I want it to. My friends and I have created a list of the things to do senior year before we all head off to college.

Procrastination will crush you.

If you don't start on your college essays in time, you will be very screwed! Do not procrastinate on this because it is super important for you to make sure you put enough thought and effort. This determines whether or not you get accepted into that specific college.

No matter what, enjoy this moment of finally being a senior.

This is what you've been waiting for, so enjoy it while you can!