Self-love Guide

The Perfect Guide to Self-Love and Pure Happiness

If you struggle with finding a way to be happy with yourself alone, I hope you find peace.

253

Have you ever struggled with knowing your self-worth? Nine times out of ten the answer is "yes, all the time." It is so easy to compare your own life to someone else's. Whether it be someone on the cover of Forbes Magazine or a girl you see on your Instagram feed. It's time that we understand how to love ourselves and the minds that we are in.

Here are some tips to how I conquered comparative thoughts and worked my way to self-love.

1. Read your Bible in your spare time.

http://saralaughed.com/how-to-start-bible-journali...

You will find that reading God's love story is one of the best ways to not only put yourself in a position to understand his love for you, but to put you in a position to understand why you should love yourself just as you are.

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" - Psalm 139:14"So, God created man in his own image…" – Genesis 1:27

God, the only man of perfection believes that you are perfect, because he created you. With his perfect hands and eyes that see evil, he made you to be like him, good.

2. Find your group.

Surround yourself with people who speak only positivity into your life. Having friends that you find yourself always laughing with will make you happier knowing you always have a great support system through anything you may face. Believe it or not some people pray for your downfall and that it not something you should be around. Find people who love themselves, love the Lord, and will support you with your craziest dreams.

3. Create a routine.

Whether it be a scheduled workout routine or a daily skincare routine, try to find something that makes you feel good about yourself. Personally, my skin care routine makes me feel powerful, untouchable and ready to take on the day. Make sure that your routine makes you feel productive and try not to break that pattern.

4. Make daily reminders.

c1.staticflickr.com

Try to remind yourself that you are "far more precious than rubies," you are more than enough, and you are strong enough. It is easy to forget but it's even harder to remember those things.

Take an hour to yourself every day and do something you love that will remind yourself that you are great and that you can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.

5. NO MORE CRITICISM.

Don't blame yourself for past mistakes and situations; understand that you were brought through all of your trials and tribulations to learn that you can overcome anything and that life will never defeat you.

Celebrate you, love yourself and never forget that YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH.