How To Get Over The Second-Semester Slump
Education

You know it's coming.

249

Honestly, we are all feeling the second semester is going to hit us like a pile of bricks. Here is the best recipe so that we can make it through second semester without failing out.

Figure out the classes you are most excited about. 

At least with this, you can add some pizazz when you are walking to that class.

Think about the people you get to see when you get back.

Whether it's the best friend that lives in Montana or the boyfriend in Florida, get pumped that they will be the one you can hug the longest when you get back!

Get organized.

Get a cute date planner, and start organizing. There is nothing that says "I am ready" more than listing out your schedule and your extracurricular activities.

Grab some new wardrobe necessities. 

Even if it is just a top or a pair of cheetah print shoes, anything will help you feel new and fresh for the second semester.

Start setting up your lunch dates. 

Make sure you are getting people's schedules and giving them your schedules so that you can get together with the friends you love!

Start fresh. 

Whether this be texting someone you are sorry or making sure those people you love know it, start the new year fresh and ready for new beginnings.