21 Iconic Nick Miller One-Liners That Resonate The Most During Your Second Semester

When does a hill become a mountain?! It just happens.

1944
FOX

We can always count on Nick Miller to be real with us. It may not always be pretty or nice, but that's why we love the guy. He gets us.

Who could possibly describe the second semester feels better than Nick Miller? No one that's true. We can all relate to his life at this point in the semester.

1. "I am not a successful adult. I don't eat vegetables and/or take care of myself."

2. Life sucks! And then it gets better and then it sucks again."

When your mom asks how your week is going.

3. "Drinking to forget?! That's my sweet spot."

On Thirsty Thursday after you bombed that exam.

4. When you finally make it home after class and work.

5. When your friend is judging your new cake tutorial obsession to avoid studying

6. "I smell like a baby in a damn meadow."

When you actually shower before your 8am.

7. When someone asks if you're ready for the exam

8. When the stress hits

When your workload seems manageable but then you get hit with 2 group projects, 3 papers, 2 exams, and 8 homework assignments.

9. "I'd give you a hug, but my shirt smells pretty weird today."

When you're trying to comfort your friend but you haven't had time to do laundry.

10. When you're out procrastinating yet again

11. "I'm not gonna get sick. No germ can live in a body that is 65% beer."

When your grandmother worries about you getting sick.

12. "I'm very poor. Having a checking account would be an honor."

13. When the deadlines are closing in on you

14. When you realize you're in for a 6 hour stay at the library

15. When your refund check, tax return, or direct deposit finally hits.

16. When the professor asks why you haven't submitted that assignment yet

17. When you realize summer's right around the corner

18. When you run out of clean dishes...

19. When your group asks you if you have your notes

20. When someone asks you how your day is going.

21. When you have to turn down fun plans to do everything you put off for the week