School Supplies To Get You Excited To Go Back To School

Back to school is creeping up on us...

163
Staples

This summer has flown by, and it's hard to believe that school starts in one short month. I am so ready to go back to college and see my friends. However, I am not excited for my Accounting, Economics, and Finance classes this semester. Buying new school supplies every year gets me pumped up to get back to class and hit the library. These school supplies will hopefully make sitting in class less painful and will get you ready to go back to Rush Rhees.

1. Poppin

Poppin has modern, cool office supplies that come in a variety of color schemes to match any dorm room. Poppin's motto is "work happy," and their bright colors definitely make taking notes more exciting. I'm obsessed with this hot pink desk organizer.

2. Kate Spade

I just bought this adorable black and white striped planner to keep me organized during my junior year.

3. Lilly Pulitzer

It seems that every girl in my sorority owns a Lilly Pulitzer planner. I have used one for the past four years. The new 2016 planners look amazing.

4. Erin Condren

Erin Condren has the best planners by far. She also has other fun office supplies. She just partnered with my sorority and created Delta Gamma school supplies!

5. Sharpie Liquid Accent Highlighters

These are the best highlighters. I highlight everything. It really helps me to see what's important in my notes and textbooks. The bright colors make studying less daunting.

6. Staedler Triplus Fineliner Pens

I am obsessed with these pens. Along with my Sharpie Highlighters, my notes and textbooks can tend to look like a coloring book. I love to color-coordinate my notes with these Staedler pens.

7. Northface Backpack

I just bought the Northface Borealis backpack. It's perfect for college because it protects your laptop and is big enough to fit all of your textbooks. It is seriously the most comfortable backpack I have ever used.

From Your Site Articles