5 School Supplies College Students Need To Be Successful

5 Back To School Must-Haves Every Successful College Student Needs For Their Best Year Yet

What every college student needs to be successful!

2994

Well, it's that time again, and it came so much faster than all of us could have expected! This season of quarantine has truly been a bummer, and what better way to get over the corona blues than to go school shopping?!

I know, school shopping probably isn't everyone's favorite time of year, but quarantine has gotten me excited to get back to school. Whether you're entering your first year of college or your last, here are some must-haves for college students going back to school!

This Fringe Studio Weekly Perpetual Planner

Nordstrom

If you're like me at all, then you are probably SUPER forgetful, especially when life gets crazy. Getting a planner gives you a place to write down all of your plans, homework assignments, and anything else you might need to organize in your daily life.

This is probably the most important part of getting ready for school because COVID-19 has thrown lots of curveballs. Hopefully, a planner will help you stay ahead so you never miss a deadline amongst the craziness!

$18

Fringe Studio's Set Of 2 Monogram Floral Slim Mini Journals

Nordstrom

This one seems like a no-brainer, but without fail, there are always people asking to use some paper in the middle of class.

Personally, I like to go the notebook route and grab a five subject one so that all of my notes are in one book, but buying one for each class and then color coding is just as effective.

It's all about what will help you out the most when being organized!

$10

This Hydroflask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Cap Bottle

Nordstrom

Staying hydrated is just as important as studying hard. That is why I'm including a water bottle on this list! Drinking water helps to improve focus while in the classroom, so try to have water with you in every class, and find a COVID safe way to fill it up between classes.

After a little while, you'll find that focusing in class is a little bit easier than before!

$45

Lexon's Fine Tube Power Bank Portable Charger

Nordstrom

Part of being a college student is having devices available for all your school (and social) needs. Keeping a portable charger in your backpack will ensure that you never run out of battery while studying or making plans with others.

$25

Kate Spade New York's Gold Stripe Pen Set

Amazon

Last, but certainly not least, to be successful this year, you'll need writing utensils! Now, I tend to get as many colors as I can in order to color code everything.

However, getting a nice set or two of pens that are all one color should be enough for anyone. There's something about new pens that get me excited to get into the classroom and learn.

$20

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.