Say No To Trump

Say No To Trump

Donald Trump should not be president.

11
Say No To Trump
nevertrump.org

Donald Trump should not be President of the United States. Sorry to those who believe he should, but I’m not actually sorry. I have lost respect for you and I can’t help that. Why have I lost respect for you? Well, let’s explore the reasons why Donald Trump should not be able to touch the presidency with a 100-foot pole.

First, he has no political experience. Despite Donald Trump supporters’ beliefs, this is not a good thing! Another term for no political experience is incompetency. We don’t want an incompetent president, one who does not know how Congress works, who does not know what his duties and capabilities are, who does not know that there is no Department of the Environmental in our government. Even if there was such a department it would be called the Department of the Environment because at least that is grammatically correct (but, again, this department still does not exist). In short, he is not qualified to be president—even when it comes to the economy.

A next big belief of Donald Trump supporters is that he can fix the economy. He can’t! His tax plan will increase the national debt. He can’t even manage his own money, so how would he be able to manage the economy? He has gone bankrupt. Most of his business ventures have failed. Ever eaten Trump Steak? No, because that venture failed. He is a failure.

Another belief of Donald Trump supporters that is wrong? The idea that “he tells it like it is” is wrong, unless telling it like it is actually means lying to the point where I’m surprised his nose doesn’t span the entire United States. According to Politifact, 76 percent or 109 of 142 of his statements that they ranked is either Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire. Only three of his statements that they ranked were ranked as “True.” So clearly “telling it like it is” is actually code for telling lies that sound good and sound true-ish, but are actually incredibly false. And to those who would like to tell me that the liberal and mainstream media are selling these lies about Donald Trump’s lies, let me remind you that there are tapes of Donald Trump pretending to be his own publicist who is lying about the greatness of Donald Trump. There are even records of him admitting to pretending to be his own publicist, and yet some of you will still think that this all a plot of the liberal media to make Trump look bad. But when everyone else is telling you that he is lying, has it ever crossed your mind that maybe he is?

And here is the last reason why I have very little respect for Donald Trump supporters: he is offensive. He has said many racist things. For example, Mexicans are not rapists and saying that they are is a racist statement. He didn’t even condemn David Duke of the KKK when asked to. And yet there are still people who believe that he isn’t racist. He is also sexist. He calls Hilary loud and shrill and made lewd comments about Megan Kelly’s period. He has made numerous statements that devalues women to the beauty of his body. He even said he would be sleeping with his daughter if she was not his daughter because of how beautiful she is. Why would you want this man to be president? I haven’t even mentioned the Islamophobia, yet. A registry, really? Really? Islam is a religion and no one should be condemned because of their religious beliefs!

I am astounded that Trump has made it this far. I can’t believe people actually believe that this man should be president or could make this country great again. Get your heads out of the clouds! He cannot make our country great again by insulting and dehumanizing half of the country.