Sam's Club Is Completely Better Then CostCo

I thought this was a wholesale store not Saturday night at the club.

190

Almost everyone can relate to having to be dragged out of the house as a kid and spend their whole day on a ride along with their parents while they run a plethora of errands which take about an eternity. Having to sit in a car and go from one store to the next is always boring and the only thing keeping us kids from pure insanity on these trips is getting an incentive like candy or food. Besides that going to the store as a child was just one big waste of time.

There are few places that aren’t nearly as bad and sometimes even fun to go to. Costco is definitely one of those places. You walk into this exclusive club and grab a shopping cart and get to explore all the cool stuff, grab some free food samples, lay on the mattresses they are trying to sell,(if you could reach them) and at the very end you get to stand in line and get a big slice of pizza, with a churro and icee and your parents will gladly pay for it every time because everything there is so cheap!

Costco is just a dream come true in the big picture. In the little picture not so much. Costco can be harsh. If you don’t immediately pull out your card and have it ready when you go in then you will not be let into the store at all whatsoever.

Even if you forget your card they make you stand outside while they get someone to make sure that you will be allowed in, I thought this was a wholesale store not Saturday night at the club.

Once you finally get in the place it's always packed. Like so packed that it is hard to look at anything with any peace and the aisles are always filled with people you have to sometimes move people out of the way just to get what you need. The workers aren’t super friendly. They are really all business, especially the cashiers, they have very little pity if you don’t have your card they will redirect you out of line quickly since the place is always so packed.

The wait for food can be pretty long as well, especially waiting in line just to order. By the time you have your delicious food it is nearly impossible to find an open table for yourself let alone your whole family. Although we know there are some minor problems we can look past them because Costco is just the best right?

Wrong.

There is a place with all the same things with no problems at all: Sam’s Club. When you walk into Sam’s Club you don’t even need a card you can just walk in, no hassle at all. Since everyone loves Costco so much and neglect to try anything new, Sam’s club is always so open and I have never gone once where it was packed, especially not compared to Costco. A lot of the stuff is out to use like cool chairs, couches, and other little things and the workers really don’t mind if you do play with them.

The mattress that are six feet high in Costco are just easily pulled out at Sam’s Club, which is very convenient and accessible. There are free samples just like Costco and the workers are very friendly. There are never any long lines and you can just pull up your card info on your phone and they even have a self checkout to make things even quicker.

The food is almost the exact same, except instead of instead of one big slice of pizza, at most Sam’s Clubs you get two. The prices are almost the exact same and both have the exact same stuff and it’s not too crazy to find things even cheaper at Sam’s club than Costco. As for the price for a membership, Costco is $60 annually and at Sam’s club it is only $45. And with that $45 membership you also get to add another free member so it’s really only $22.50 per person for a membership which easily pays for itself. Even without a membership you can still walk in and purchase some pizza and anything else you would like from their food kitchen. Sam’s club is everything Costco is…. But better.