Ross Is The Place For Trendy Clothing At Thrift-Shop Prices

Ross doesn't need sales because its prices are literally year-round sale prices.

166
Southland Savvy

Anyone who knows me well knows that my go-to place to shop is Ross. Whether its trendy floral print blouses, party dresses, or a new pair of jeans, I can always rely on Ross to present me with the clothing I want for the price I want to pay. Almost any standard piece of clothing at Ross is under 20 dollars, and if you ask me, you can't get any better than this.

With brand new clothing at thrift shop prices, Ross strikes the perfect balance between stylish clothing and cheap prices.

You never feel like you've splurged on clothing when you're shopping here, and its a store that makes you keep coming back again and again.

The downside of shopping at a store that offers such cheap prices is the ultimate shopping experience. Often called a treasure-hunt shopping experience, everything at Ross is mixed together. You won't find multiple pieces of clothing of the same style in different sizes all lined up next to each other. So if you have some time on your hands, and you don't mind sifting through aisles of clothing, then this is the place for you, especially if you're looking to save a little extra money.

Ross's variety never ceases to amaze me. I was able to find a beautiful prom dress for my junior prom in high school for under 20 dollars in my favorite plum purple color. I needed a cute sundress for the summer, and once again I found one that fit and that I loved for under 9 dollars.

Although Ross specializes in its wide variety of clothing, it also has wallets, small hand-bags, kitchenware, baked goods, small technological accessories, luggage, etc. and aside from Target and Walmart, it is also a great place to go to for college dorm shopping for all you incoming first-years looking for cheap dorm accessories!

One thing that I wish it started is definitely its online shopping experience. We are in the midst of a new era where online shopping is becoming the new norm, and Ross needs to start stepping it up in this area. But honestly, for now, I don't mind spending a little extra time browsing the aisles.

Many of you may not even have heard of the store before. Sure its not as well known as Forever 21, H&M, Express, NY&C, etc. but it sure provides you with similar clothing for almost half or quarter of the price. In my opinion though, Ross is definitely underrated, and for anyone looking for a new place to shop, be sure to check out Ross. Who knows? Maybe you'll end up loving it as much as I do!