romantic destinations for couples during spring breal

10 Of The Most Romantic Spring Break Destinations For College Couples

Have a romantic spring break at these 10 luxurious destinations.

104
romantic getaways

Planning a vacation with bae can be difficult, with so many different options and exciting places to visit, how can you choose just one?

This spring break, try taking a bae-cation to not only get some fun in the sun but get closer as a couple. So what romantic destination for couples is right for you?

A couple whose relationship has flatlined may need an exciting place to go to remind them of the thrill within their relationship. A newer couple that is still in their honeymoon phase should be looking for a vacation spot to bring them closer together increase the level of intensity for their attraction to another. Lastly, the picture-perfect couple needs a destination that is literally picture perfect, a place where they can flood our timelines making us wish we had a boo to take pictures with.

Here are 10 romantic spring break locations for college students:

Crete, Greece

Nobody can say no to a trip to Greece. What's not to love? Fly out to Crete and enjoy some of the worlds most seductive beaches along to the Mediterranean Sea. This island offers everything from relaxing by the sea to thrilling adventures such as canyon climbing and deep sea diving. Crete is an island for you to get away from the hassles of everyday life and slow things down, a perfect place to submerge yourself in the Mediterranean lifestyle.

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

If you and your partner are looking for a destination that is one big party, Punta Cana is for you. Punta Cana is a hot spot for all young adults ready to drink, tan and live their best lives. There will never be a moment when you are bored or do not know what to do with your time. This city offers exciting activities that will make you want to document the entire experience. Buy a Go-Pro and get ready to go snorkeling, ATV-ing, zip lining and so much more.

Bora Bora, French Polynesia

Are you ready to flood your Instagram followers with couples pics? You've just won #SpringBreakGoals if you decide to take a trip to Bora Bora. Bungalows on the beach? Say no more. This is where you and your boo need to be this spring break. Imagine spending your nights looking out of your bungalow watching the sunset meet the ocean, having dinner and looking out to see green mountains, and waking up to the sound of the tide waves moving. Bora Bora is the sexiest place for you and your boo to travel.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

What's more lovey-dovey than taking a trip to Lover's Beach? Cabo San Lucas offers all the water activities any beach lover needs. Kayaking in between cliffs, flyboarding, and cliff jumping are only a few of the activities you and your significant other can do. If shopping and eating fresh foods is the vibe you are going for this spring, Cabo may need to be your stop. The Marina has everything from local styles, to freshly caught seafood and handpicked fruits.

Sarasota, Florida

Is your boo a reality TV addict? They may want to explore Sarasota because it is where MTV's reality show Siesta Key is filmed. Asides from the reality show stars you may run into, Sarasota will provide you a classy feeling to your vacation. Mixing class with southern living, Sarasota also provides country bars, nightclubs clubs, and even day clubs. Going out boating with your beloved and enjoying a peaceful match of golf may be the vacation you did not know you needed.

Ixtapa, Mexico

Once a coconut plantation, Ixtapa Island is a complete getaway. The island is a historical site with museums and canyons, but it is effortlessly becoming a tourist attraction because of its overall architectural beauty and deep-rooted culture. Ixtapa has trails specifically paved through the island for biking and at the end a tourist attraction for crocodile sitings. You and your significant other can go swimming with dolphins, tour museums and architecture, joining the golfing club, or take a walk through downtown. The beauty of this island will never leave you looking around dissatisfied by your surroundings.

New Orleans, Louisiana

Spring break in New Orleans means Mardi Gras. Going to Mardi Gras is like an over the top cultural explosion, with live music, beads, drinking and dancing. In New Orleans, everyday is a party. You can stay up all day and night and the streets will never be empty. You and your partner can fill your bellies with the tastiest foods of the deep south such as: gumbo, jambalaya, craw fish, red beans and rice. Forget having a spring break body, if you both are coming here, you have to indulge in all the foods and drinks New Orleans has to offer.

Asheville, North Carolina

Who said spring break must be celebrated by traveling to a beach with white sand and transparent water? Asheville, NC is where you and your significant other should go if you are looking for cozy comfort and a breadth of fresh mountainous air. Vacationing in a cooler place will encourage intimacy and bring you two closer together. Asheville is home to national forests, mountains, and botanical gardens. This is where you and your significant other should go for the ultimate detox from the world around you.

San Diego, California

Hang loose this spring and take a trip to San Diego. The city has a large surfing community and has a huge scene for Mexican food. The San Diego beach lifestyle is all about peace and harmony so you and your partner can enjoy outdoor yoga sessions throughout the day.

Koloa, Hawaii

Hawaii is perfect for family vacations, weddings, and any sort of getaway. From views of volcanic mountains to traditional romantic luaus, Hawaii is a great spot for romance and all around good times. Koloa is a destination for hiking, fishing and taking part in traditional ceremonies with your loved one.