You can make this semester yours, just try.
1. Small steps everyday
This honestly helps a ton because if you don't let everything add up and you plan accordingly you'll be solid.
2. "The sun will rise and we will try again." — Twenty One Pilots, "Truce"
If you have a bad day, don't sweat it. There's always tomorrow.
3. You've got this
Sometimes we all just need some reassurance.
4. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." — Theodore Roosevelt
It's all about mindset: if you believe it, then you just gotta do it.
5. "Everything is hard before it is easy." — Goethe
Just stick with it and you will be able to conquer it all.
6. "You were made to do hard things so believe in yourself." — Unknown
There are so many more obstacles in life than an assignment, work through it and it will pass.
7. "Breathe, darling. This is just a chapter, not your whole story." — S.C. Lourie
College will go by so fast, breathe and realize your whole life won't depend on that C you got on a paper.