Tips Rhody Needs At The Start Of The Semester

7 Words Of Wisdom Every Rhody Needs To Hear At The Start Of The Semester

Because we all know a new semester can equal a TON of stress.

159

You can make this semester yours, just try.

1. Small steps everyday

This honestly helps a ton because if you don't let everything add up and you plan accordingly you'll be solid.

2. "The sun will rise and we will try again." — Twenty One Pilots, "Truce"

If you have a bad day, don't sweat it. There's always tomorrow.

3. You've got this

Sometimes we all just need some reassurance.

4. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." — Theodore Roosevelt

It's all about mindset: if you believe it, then you just gotta do it.

5. "Everything is hard before it is easy." — Goethe

Just stick with it and you will be able to conquer it all.

6. "You were made to do hard things so believe in yourself." — Unknown

There are so many more obstacles in life than an assignment, work through it and it will pass.

7. "Breathe, darling. This is just a chapter, not your whole story." — S.C. Lourie

College will go by so fast, breathe and realize your whole life won't depend on that C you got on a paper.