Working in retail has its ups and downs.
Most days are fun-filled, making customers happy, and bonding with your fellow co-workers. But, if you have ever worked in retail, you know that these 10 types of customers that walk into your store every day definitely gets on your nerves. It is nothing else but relatable.
1. The one who asks “How much will this be after taking X% off?”
Hold on and let me go grab my phone to use my calculator in the time it would've have taken you to just do it yourself.
2. The one who destroys a perfectly folded pile that took you an hour to do.
Crying on the inside.
3. The one who refuses your help, so they knock over everything in their path to get to the one shirt you could've grabbed for them if they just asked.
Really. I hope you feel accomplished now.
4. The one who thinks your store is an open trash can, so you find cups and used food bags on the shelves.
JUST ASK US TO THROW IT AWAY FOR YOU.
5. The one who never believes that there isn't a line at the other registers so they just stand in line thirty minutes longer than they have to.
Poor life choice dude.
6. The one who tries to pull one on you and get the online discount when really they are the exact same as in the store.
Sorry, no you can't get 80% off.
7. The one who cuts you off when you are trying to ask them a question at the register. "Would you like to sign u-" "No, I'm good thanks."
You didn't even let me finish but ok.
8. The one who makes a huge scene because we forgot to take a sensor off.
We make mistakes, man. Chill out.
9. The one who thinks they can get away with stealing.
We saw you go in the dressing room with 5 things and come out with none. I'd say you are a suspect.
10. The one who stays 20 minutes after close just to leave with nothing.
WE'RE TRYING TO LEAVE.