It's Never Too Late To Start Your New Year's Resolution

February 1st is my day.

14
https://www.pexels.com/photo/scrabble-resolutions-3297/

You may be asking, "Why am I seeing articles about New Year's resolutions a month into 2020?" That's because, to tell you the truth, anyone can start working on their resolutions or goals at any time!

February 1st is my day.

The main reason why I didn't want to start my resolution on January 1st like the majority of the world is because I needed a month to recharge, relax, and start fresh. I wanted to get a head start on other things.

Other reasons include going to Florida unexpectedly and the start of the spring semester. The stress is already building in my brain and my body, which leads to my real resolution and goal for this year.

I want to get back into running, start exercising more, and eat a little cleaner.

Almost everyone has this resolution, and most have already given up by now, unfortunately. As they are giving up, I am happily taking their spot.

I feel like exercising every day will get me into a healthy routine. My diet will be more consistent and generally better. I won't feel as tired or unmotivated throughout the day while I'm constantly writing notes for my classes.

I was a runner in high school, and I have always wanted to get back into it because I was in really good shape. It made me more energetic and happier. I always think of how I am going to feel in the beginning, and I am often discouraged by that, but I have to start somewhere.

February 1st is the day for me. It will be the day I start a new trend for myself. It will be the day I finally feel better. It will also be the day that I decide not to give up so easily.

Sometimes, it's easy to lose motivation through the coldest days and as you get busier in your life. I want to try my best to not let that happen. I want to look good and feel good, so I'm going to kick ass.

It's never too late to start your New Year's resolutions if you have not done so already. No one is going to shame you for it. It's better if you start one than not start one at all.

I got this, and so do you!