Reminder To Puzzle Yourself Whole

Reminder To Puzzle Yourself Whole

You and every part of you are the only puzzle pieces you need.

17
Reminder To Puzzle Yourself Whole
Anderson Design Group

I know you've heard of this before and still, I bet you don't really believe it or chose to ignore it. It is fundamental that you understand this and believe what I am about to tell you. Make sure you puzzle yourself whole with the right pieces.

I don't know about you, but when I was younger I actually enjoyed puzzles. I enjoyed the time it took to do them and although I got frustrated and tired I knew that I could take a break, come back, and finish later. But when, and on the rare occasions that I did, decide to try and complete two puzzles at the same time, even if they were small, I would sometimes confuse the pieces.

I am warning you to be cautious like I had to be when dealing with more than one puzzle. Even when I was just trying to complete one, there could still be pieces of another puzzle mistakenly placed in that box, and so I would get confused. Please be sure that the pieces you put together are yours, and if they aren't, that they are the "right ones" to use at that time. We all have experience with this.

What I am trying to say is that we as human beings, as beings who feel and who can think, but who can at times forget, sometimes have small pieces of us that are lost or "misplaced" (as I like to think of it). So we want them back, and when we can't get or find those specific ones back, we try to replace them with ones that look and feel right to us. We are beings who give and give (and sometimes give more than what we receive) and so some parts of us are no longer with us. Making us believe that we are not whole, but that is simply a misunderstanding.

We are whole.

Although we are whole, we believe that we must put some puzzle pieces where there once was something that is no longer there. I am here to caution you to be smart about what you try and make fit in that part of you. I am here to tell you that some parts may look worn down, and so you don't like them as much anymore and want shiny and new ones. Some parts, you already have and are aware of them, yet you stubbornly want to make others fit where they don't belong. Some of the parts, even if they seem awkward and jagged and maybe even a little bent, those pieces were meant to fit there. Don't try to replace it with a newer piece using different materials by watching a DIY video on YouTube on how to make a puzzle (and puzzle pieces). Or make another one fit by force. Let that one, with all its tiny imperfections, make you, I mean the puzzle... whole again. Because even when you feel like a small piece of you is missing, I can guarantee you that it is right there, staring you right in the face.

Just step back, do others things, and come back to that puzzle. We often want others to complete what we feel is missing from us, to fill that void and empty spot, but we don't need to look for pieces anywhere else. We are meant to be whole on our own. We are meant to be placed together and be complete without any other pieces from any other puzzle... person. Just focus on the image you see on the front cover of the puzzle box and go from there. Take a step back, leave the room, do other fun activities but come back to it and finish it.