Which Relationship Was Better On "Grey's Anatomy?"

Because we all know some people were just meant for each other.

880
Hulu

We all know there have been countless love affairs on the popular TV show "Grey's Anatomy," but the real question is, who was better for whom?

10. Who was better for Derek?

Meredith or Addison?

Winner: MerDer

Why: Sure, Derek and Addison seemed like the star couple at the beginning of the show. "Derek and Addison, the Shepherds can do anything." But while Addison was having an affair with Derek's best friend, Derek was having an affair with an intern. Even though Meredith is "dark and twisty," you can't beat their post-it marriage.

9. Who was better for Alex?

Izzie or Jo or Jane Doe?

Winner: Alex and Jo

Why: Izzie was the first to steal Alex's heart, but she got cancer and died on the table, which broke him. Then when she finally was dealing with her cancer, she left. And Jane Doe/Rebecca Pope/Ava was just c-r-a-z-y. I mean she found out she was married, she still kept coming back to Alex, and then she peed on his couch and cut herself open. But, Alex and Jo = perfect love story. They started off as actual friends, then fell in love with each other. They are by far my favorite couple.

8. Who was better for April?

Jackson or Matthew?

Winner: April and Jackson

Why: Okay, so it totally seemed like April and Matthew were perfect for each other. They were both saving themselves for marriage (Well, sort of... not really), and that proposal Matthew came up with was pretty spectacular. But, April cannot deny her love for Jackson. How can you not while watching this?

7. Who was better for Callie?

George or Arizona?

Winner: Callie and George

Why: Wait, so why is a man that died seasons ago better for a lesbian? Answer: Have you seen the way Arizona treated Callie the whole time after the plane crash? Also, Callie O'Malley still sounds awesome.

6. Who was better for Richard?

Catherine or Adele?

Winner: Richard and Adele

Why: Was there anything normal about Richard and Catherine? First of all, he was dating his boss's boss. Also, he cheated on his dying wife with her. C'mon Chief!

5. Who was better for Christina?

Preston or Owen?

Winner: Christina and Owen

Why: Christina and Owen may have the most dysfunctional relationship ever. They got married, Christina got pregnant, she got an abortion, Owen kept bringing up the fact that she killed their baby, Owen cheated on her, they got a divorce, then they still kept on hooking up. But the truth is, anything is better than Christina and Burke. Let's just remember what Christina said about Burke:

"Burke was—he took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me, Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again."

4. Who was better for Bailey?

Ben or Eli?

Winner: Bailey and Ben

Why: Sure, Nurse Eli and Bailey's relationship was something we all did in college. It was casual. But we all know how perfect Ben is for Bailey—even across the country.

3. Who was better for Izzie?

Denny or George?

Winner: Izzie and George

Why: Izzie fell in love with a patient and it was a really cute story at first. But once he died and she was still hooking up with him, that was weird. Plus, Izzie and George could have been the cutest love story—best friends fall in love with each other. Too bad they are both gone.

2. Who was better for Teddy?

Henry or Owen?

Winner: Teddy and Henry

Why: Teddy and Owen were best friends, and we all know they were still in love. But we cannot deny the love story of Teddy and Henry. At first it was nothing—she was a doctor trying to help out her patient by marrying him and giving him her insurance. But they became best friends, and then fell in love, and then, of course, he died. What else happens on Grey's Anatomy anyway?

1. Who was better for Mark?

Lexie or Julia?

Winner: Mark and Lexie

Why: Sure, Julia was normal. Julia wanted a future and a family with Mark. Julia was there for Mark. But Mark and Lexie - come on!

I'm still crying over it. I will never get over it. Never.