16 Taylor Swift Quotes Every Girl Should Know

How Taylor Swift's quotes and lyrics relate to real life.
635

Taylor Swift is wise beyond her years and has gone through more relationships than I can count. Therefore, whenever I need some words of advice, she's the person I turn to. If only Taylor Swift and I were close enough to sit in her kitchen, make cookies and pet her cats so I could hear these wise words in person. ... Considering that's pretty close to impossible, yet still a dream, here are some of the greatest quotes said and sung by T-Swift.

1. "You actually will move on and you actually will be fine and then that's when he may actually miss how incredible and special you are."

This is so true. Many people say that a girl will feel the heart ache and pain of a relationship ending right away, but soon she will realize that she's better off. Right when she get's over it, the guy will realize everything he's missing.

2. "You and I both know there's got to be some greater storyline for you than 'girl get's heart broken, was sad forever.' I think a nice one would be, 'girl gets heart broken, was sad for a while but in her heartbreak she found freedom, friends and the ability to look back and laugh at all she'd learned.'"

Thank you Taylor for showing us the bright side of a break up. You will spend time with friends watching chick flicks and eating ice cream while you will laugh about your stupid exes. Doesn't it feel wonderful to be free to do what you want?

3. "No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."

Proof of Taylor Swift's kind heart and the way that she treats her fans.

4. "I think every girl's dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore."

5. "You have to be happy with who you are and the choices you make. If you don't like yourself you'll never be truly happy."

6. "I think most of us fear reaching the end of our life and looking back regretting the moments we didn't speak up. When we didn't say 'I love you.' When we should have said 'I'm sorry.' There's a time for silence, and there's a time for waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say, I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now."

Taylor said it all!

7. "I have to believe in fairytales and I have to believe in love."

8. "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

I think that Taylor Swift is so inspiring because she's against bullying and will be the first to stand up for someone. She truly does have a kind spirit.

9."I'd rather be at home and eat ice cream than go out and get wasted."

There is so much truth in this simple statement. Choosing to stay home and chill is often the best option.

10. "Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks and things that shine."

11. "What I've learned is not to change who you are because eventually you're going to run out of things to become."

12. "You have people come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses you never thought you'd experienced. You have rejection and you have to learn how to get up the next day and go on with it."

Preach.

13. "...the rest of the world was in black and white but we were in screaming color."

This relates to every relationship and how at first it seems perfect and nothing can get in the way. Cherish those moments because eventually you will have your first fight or things might get tough, but those that are meant to be will make it through.

14. "We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time."

15. "Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset, babe. Red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams."

This may be the wish of every girl: To know that the guy they are crushing on or have cut ties with will be thinking of them at their best times.

16. "Darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Well, there you have it. Sixteen quotes and lyrics from the girl who has changed our lives for the better. Thank you Taylor for the amazing concerts, inspiring outfits, music to blast during car rides and all of the life lessons. Taylor Swift is a great role model and example of how to stay true to yourself during fame, heart ache and confusing times.