Just a few thoughts we all have during the worst week of the semester.
1. I really need to study, but I think I will take a nap instead
Studying for exams is stressful enough, nothing a nap can't fix, right?
2. Why did I procrastinate all semester?
There is no feeling worse than realizing you procrastinated all of your work during the semester until the very end. What was once due in a month is now due in 5 days and there's no one else to blame but yourself. But somehow we never learn and the cycle continues for the remaining semesters.
3. What grade do I need on the final to pass the class?
Forget acing a final, sometimes you get so desperate that all you want is a passing grade.
4. Maybe this can be my dropped grade
If you get the luxury of a dropped exam grade in a class, this is definitely a thought you will have every day leading up to the final to avoid having a mental break down
5. I need a study break
Usually, a statement made 5 minutes into studying
6.Maybe I will just drop out
Realizing how much you have to do can definitely make the thought of dropping out sound amazing.
7. What is sleep?
8. How have I been in the library for 20 hours already this week?
Who doesn't love living in the library?
9. How many more cups of coffee can I consume today before it becomes unhealthy?
Before you know it you are on your 6th cup of coffee for the day and it becomes a bit concerning
10. Just a few more days until summer, I can do this.
Counting down the days until summer just to get yourself through finals week. How many of us survive this horrible time in the semester.