Regis Glee Club Sings at the Providence Bruins Game

My experience as a performer for the Providence Bruins

10
Kenia Pierssaint

I had the privilege to go to a hockey game and perform with the glee club. I was looking forward to this because I knew that it would great. I had fun and enjoyed the game, even though the Bruins did not win. I am so glad that I joined the glee club and I am also grateful for all the good things that I am learning about myself both as a person and as a singer.

When we got there, we were like an hour and half early. I took that time to go explore a little around the area. The arena was filled with various places to buy food and they also had a Dunkin' Donuts. Before the game started, we ran through the song and we were ready to take the floor to perform. We sang Don't Stop Believin' by Journey. There were a lot of people and we stayed for the whole game. It was an intense game and I did not know that this sport could be so violent. We sang after the first intermission and after that, I decided to stay and finish watching the game because it was interesting. We took a lot of pictures and the audience enjoyed the song. Hopefully I have another opportunity to perform for the Providence Bruins again because I really had fun dancing and singing with my friends. I look forward to April 12th because we are going to sing at the Celtics. We are going to sing the National Anthem and I look forward to doing that.