A Ray Of Hope

A person requires support from his family, friends and his/her society. We are busy and occupied with our lives and have a certain bond or dependency with them. When we are emotionally down, we need a pillar of support. In other words, a ray of hope to get back on track. Family often comes first and they are the closest to us. Some of them look forward to support from different sources. They may be through family, pets, work or sports. Loneliness would be an area of concern and should be addressed in the right way. People feel lonely in this monotonous world and they need someone who understands them, cares for them and loves them. Happiness always results from good values and traditions passed along through generations.

A sad part of our lives is that each and every person has a vacuum in themselves which they often do not reveal to others. This emptiness must be filled through joy and happiness. I often see a lot of cases where people take drastic decisions and leave this world and it pains us that they did not have someone to support them at that point of time. We need to make changes to understand others and care for each other and support one another to live at peace in this society.

Life is an opportunity and it has ups and downs. Parents and teachers need to educate children to be strong and face the hardships in life strongly. The way we think could make life so much easier and fun. Optimism, Courage and strong will power to face challenges in life must be taught to young children. Money is not everything in Life and we should embrace our society with love and care for each other. We are all equals in the eyes of the Almighty. A ray of hope is what we must see through the darkness and the path would lead you towards the brightness.

When in sorrow, we usually have two ways to approach it. We could think of other people who have endured more sorrow than us or we could engage ourselves in activities as to bury the sorrow we are facing. Positive thinking definitely helps us move forward in life. This ray of hope can be brought about by our family, friends and dear ones who act as a support structure in our day to day lives. Always, respect elders and be nice to children and enjoy every part of life since life is a precious gift from God to us.