Rating My Top 5 Favorite Skincare Products

Your skin will thank you for these products later.

30
Photo by Lia Riccione

If you're looking to make your skin appear softer and brighter, these 5 products are for you. It's time to help your skin feel brand NEW.

Photo by Lia Riccione

1. The Ordinary Lactic Acid Serum

This was the BEST $7 I've ever spent. You can purchase this at Ulta, Sephora, or on The Ordinary website. This serum helps with exfoliating your skin, while also helping with inflammation. You apply this product after cleansing your face. If you have sensitive skin like me, I recommend only using it about once or twice a week. This Serum really helped clear up my skin in a matter of about 3 days. This Serum is not only affordable, but it's a lifesaver. This is a great overall product, I rate this a 10/10!

Photo by Lia Riccione

2. The Ordinary Natural Moisturizer

This is the best moisturizer to help hydrate your face. You can purchase this at Ulta, Sephora, or on The Ordinary website. This affordable mositurizer is about $8. You canThis product soaks into your skin and gives it a soft texture. It is great for oily or dry skin! It contains Hyaluronic Acid, which is the main ingredient that help with rehydrating worn out skin. I recommend using this product after applying the Lactic acid serum; it helps keep the skin hydrated because acid can be rough on the skin if used too often. I would totaly buy this product again, I definitely rate this an 8/10!

Photo by Lia Riccione

3. CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum

This product is a super refreshing Gel-cream formula. You can purchase this item at your local Target! This serum is about $17. When I bought this product, my skin was super bumpy and parched. After using this, I instantly saw a different in the apperance of my skin! This is also great for dry and stubborn skin. This gel contains vitamin B5 which helps restore the protective skin cover. This product makes my face so soft. I am so happy to add this step to my daily face routine and will certainly buy it again! I rate this product a 9/10!

Photo by Lia Riccione

4. Shea Moisturizer Face Oil

This face oil contains Hemp seed oil and witch hazel. You can purchase this face oil at Target for about $10! It really helps nourish dry and cracked skin. A little goes a long way! I mostly use this product when my skin needs a pick-me-up after a long weekend of staying up late. It rejuvenates my skin ASAP! I rate this product a 7/10.

Photo by Lia Riccione

5. Versed Smoothing Eye Cream

This product is great for dark eye circles and aging skin. I bought this cream at Target for about $17. It is a bit pricey for the amount they give you, but it is definitely worth it. I apply this product under my eyes after cleansing my face in the AM and PM. This cream contains algae extract and peptides. It makes the appearance of my under-eyes glow and appear brighter! I rate this product a 9/10.