A Ranking Of The Kardashian/Jenner Baby Names

From worst to best, this is the (un)official ranking of all the names.

165
instagram.com/kourtneykardash

Remember when we thought it was weird that all of the Kardashian children's names (minus Rob) began with a "K"? Yeah, me too.

Yet somehow, some way, the Kardashian/Jenner clan has found a way to top their own strange-ish name situation by giving their children even more questionable names than were given to them. While all of the girls names were normal but just with a "K", the entire family decided to just go really out there and pick names that aren't really traditional in any sense of the word. Don't get me wrong, I love the Kardashian/Jenner family but still question their decision making when naming their children. So here is a ranking of the Kardashian/Jenner baby names, from worst to best.

9. Stormi

What kind of name is this? And ending with an "i"? I feel bad since I am talking about a baby but how are you going to get through life with a name like Stormi? You are going to get so many weather jokes thrown at you it won't even be funny anymore. If anyone other than Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott tried to name their kid this I think the hospital would have stopped them immediately.

8. True

All I can think of when I hear the newest Kardashian's name is how is she going to know if people are saying her name or just agreeing to something someone said?!?! And DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED about how her full name is True Thompson. Unless this is a passive aggressive way for Khloe to talk about Tristian Thompson not being true to her then I don't like it. Khloe, I love you but you don't deserve this!!!

7. Dream

Oh goodness, where to even begin. First of all, Rob and Black Chyna were a nightmare so it makes no sense why their daughter is named Dream. I don't even know what a nickname could be to make this a little more bearable for this poor girl.

6. Reign

Again, an opportunity for an insane amount of weather jokes. Even though it is not spelt like the water coming from the sky, little kids don't know that and they are ruthless. Also, Reign seems to be the forgotten one of the Kardashian/Jenner children, so he obviously does not reign over anyone.

5. Chicago

Wait... the musical, the band or the city? Just kidding! Chicago is Kim's newest baby via surrogate and of course, hops on board the interesting baby name train. Definitely one of the better city-related names but still a little out there. Hopefully she does not get confused during her first geography lesson!

4. Saint

This name will turn out to be a lot funnier if Saint ends up being a sinner, or really just does something wrong at any point in his life. Besides that, Saint is not a horrible name and can definitely pass by without too many jokes thrown his way. If he ever goes to church he will probably feel really special when they talk about all the other saints!

3. Penelope

While this is the first relatively normal name, I am still not a huge fan. They do give her the nickname of "Pe," which is cute but overall, not a huge fan of Penelope but should get some credit for being normal.

2. North

North was at once weird but honestly it works. It is kinda edgy and different but North West is a sick name. Obviously you'll get some jokes because north, west is also a direction but overall I really love this name. It has grown on me in a way I never thought it would. Plus, she is so cute you can't help but see North as a good fit for her.

1. Mason

Coming it at the most normal name is Mason! The oldest of the Kardashian/Jenner children, Kourtney must not have known what was to follow. However, this is a cute and classic name that isn't super mainstream but also isn't so far out in left field like the other names. Mason is really the best and his name fits the bill!