Random Sh*t Women Go Through, But Don’t Talk About

Warning: Some Unladylike Facts Ahead

5680
imagining happenings

Here is a list of very random things that most- if not all females have thought/ felt/ done at some point in their life, but don't really talk about:

• Getting in the shower during that “time of the month” and casually watching the blood drip down your legs

• Noticing a hair that managed to escape your razor after a shave, and profusely trying to pull it out with your fingers

• Suffering through those couple of days after your last shave (when the legs feel prickly, but the hairs aren’t long enough to shave)

• Pulling out hair strays from your butt crack in the shower after rinsing your hair

• Providing hints instead of properly communicating your feelings because he/she should understand what they f******g did

• Experiencing painful period diarrhea.. and if your extra unlucky- nauseousness

• Feeling sheer happiness when noticing that your new pants/dress/skirt actually has normal sized pockets!

• Noticing that your bra/bra straps are visible- but not giving a damn

• Having to deal with hair in your face on a windy day, to the point where you can’t even see where you're going

• Laying down with someone and not knowing how to pull your hair out from under them

• Rinsing out your vagina after a day at the beach because sand gets stuck in there

• Opening new tampons/pads in the quietest way possible in a public restroom, so no one can hear that you’re on your period.

• Relaxing while finally putting on your favorite pair of granny panties after a long week of thongs

• Realizing you ran out of hair ties, again

• Appreciating the blessing of not having to worry about people noticing you're aroused in public

• Not wanting to get involved in the drama, but wanting to know all the details surrounding it

• Clenching teeth and wiping the tears off your face when plucking your eye brows

• The overall struggle of shaving butt crack hair

• Speculating about the size of a guys wang after noticing his bulge

• Having the internal fear of wasting a good outfit and hairdo on an event-less day

• Pulling up your pants as high as you can to hide the excess fat... but not too high 'cause camel toe

• Wearing a pad in public and touching your butt area every 30 minutes to make sure it doesn't look like your sporting diapers

• Getting annoyed with your own brain for going back and forth on how it views your body- one day it looks too fat/skinny/ugly- while the next day its beautiful

Basically, the list can go on and on. Just remember that through all your natural struggles, being a women is a blessing.

So, stand up tall, get through that cramp pain, do your squats, take bomb ass selfies, buy that calorie infused burger, have casual sex... or stay a virgin... it doesn't matter what you do or how you do it, as long as you love it.