NFL winners

I Want The Rams To Beat The Cowboys This NFL Playoff Season Solely Because I Hate The Cowboys

This Saturday's game will be very interesting since the Rams are better in almost every category compared to the Cowboys.

214

On Saturday, the Rams will face the Cowboys, the team coined "America's Team", I will gladly watch in hopes that the Los Angeles Rams will win. Don't get me wrong it's not like I am the biggest Rams fan on the face of the Earth, but I do think in this matchup they are the better team.

The fact that people including the broadcaster call the Cowboys "America's Team" is really annoying, especially when you reach the playoffs. They start calling the team "America's Team" the first week of the season, and that seems far from the truth most seasons.

This Saturday's game will be very interesting since the Rams are better in almost every category compared to the Cowboys. Don't get me wrong everyone likes an underdog, but in this case, with this Cowboys team (or the Cowboys any other season) I am not a fan.

The Rams lead the Cowboys in the overall game wins with there 13-3 season to the Cowboys 10-6 seasons. Not to mention that they lead the Cowboys in offense, passing, and rushing.

I will say that the Cowboys defense is pretty strong is going to be a tough fight for the Rams. The Rams defense is far under where the Cowboys defense lines up. The defense will be a tough match for Jared Goff and Todd Gurley to face on Saturday. They will have to face the likes of Demarcus Lawrence and Antwaun Woods.

It will be very interesting to watch the skill level on both sides of the ball for the Rams. It will also be interesting to see how the Cowboys will react against a team that is second in the league in points.

If I can address my personal feelings towards the Cowboys and the Rams for a second. I grew up in a house where we were not big fans of the Cowboys. There was hardly in anyone in my family that liked the Cowboys. I grew up not liking them because that's how I was raised. When it came to the Cowboys versus the Giants, in my house you better cheer for the Giants.

There was never a strong rivalry between the Rams and Jets, so I never disliked the Rams. That is why on Saturday I will be rooting the Rams onto a playoffs game win against the Cowboys.