8 Highlighted Quotes From 'You Are A Badass' By Jen Sincero

My 8 Highlighted Quotes From 'You Are A Badass' By Jen Sincero

Everyone deserves to read a good motivational book

230
https://bloguettes.com/bloguettes-book-club-you-are-a-badass/
Bloguettes Book Club

I'm currently half way through reading "You Are a Badass" by Jen Sincero and I have been enjoying it so far! The theme of the book is helping to not doubt yourself and live your best life possible. Each chapter is dedicated to giving suggestions on improving your mindset in certain areas of your life. It also helps with pessimistic thoughts we all have at times. It's a great book to read when in college or even when going through a mid-life crisis!

Highlighting my favorite lines helps me truly grasp the most important things I want to remember from this book.

Nobody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. 

(page 65)

Really listen to how you speak and pay attention to what you do, and make a conscious effort to increase your joy in whatever capacity you can. 

(page 57)

The Universe will match whatever vibration you put out. And you can't fool the Universe. 

(page 32)

The money you want already exists; the person you want to meet is already alive; the experience you want to have is available, now; the idea for that brilliant song you want to write is here, now, waiting for you to download the information. 

(page 38)

...there's nothing cooler than watching your entire reality shift into one that is a perfect expression of you. 

(page 47)

Receive compliments gracefully instead of countering with a disclaimer such as, "Oh, this ratty old thing?" Try this instead, "Thank you." Period. 

(page 60)

What other people think about you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them. 

(page 67)

Once we figure out what our (unique gifts) are, and decide to live our lives putting them to good use, that's when, and only when, the real party begins. 

(page 73)

Jen Sincero's book includes really thought-out quotes that give you the motivation to make your life one you are proud to live. I'm looking forward to finishing the book and you should pick it up and start reading it too, whether you are satisfied with your life or searching to change certain aspects of it. It's a book for everyone.