30 Songs To Remind You That You're A Badass B*tch

Have you ever been in one of those moods where you're upset at the world, and you start forgetting how much you love yourself? I get it. Sometimes at random points in life, our moods can switch up, or one thing can set us off into thinking about a million other situations. If you're like me, it makes you hate everything about your day, your life, and sometimes even yourself.

Fear not. I've compiled a list of songs for you to listen to and remember just how awesome and strong you really are. These songs will make you want to flip your hair, throw your shades on, and stunt on everyone!

Here are 30 songs to remind you that you're a badass b*tch:

1. "Bartier Cardi" - Cardi B ft. 21 Savage

This song is a hit right now. The verses go hard and it's so catchy you find yourself singing along.

2. "Bodak Yellow" - Cardi B

Everyone knows this always makes the cut. If you don't scream the lyrics to let everyone know who the eff you are, did you really even listen to the song?

3. "No Limit" - G-Eazy ft. Cardi B & Carnage

A bop that always keeps you going.

4. "Survivor" - Destiny's Child

You are a survivor, and you're amazing on your own.

5. "7/11" - Beyonce

No one said the dance moves couldn't be added in as well.

6. "Needed Me" - Rihanna

If no one told you that you're a savage, I will.

7. "Instruction" - Jax Jones ft. Demi Lovato

An underrated bop, but trust me on this one.

8. "New Rules" - Dua Lipa

Sad because of a boy? Perfect addition to the playlist.

9. "Crawl" - Childish Gambino

I never thought I'd like this song, but it quickly became a favorite. It's perfect for if I'm feeling fierce with an attitude.

10. "Bad Chick" - SoMo

Not only is SoMo really cute, but he comes out with songs that never fail to switch your mood.

11. "Sorry Not Sorry" - Demi Lovato

What better way to sum up how bad you are than with a song that literally says you aren't sorry?

12. "Confident" - Demi Lovato

Go get 'em, girl.

13. "LEMON" - N.E.R.D ft. Rihanna

You can surely dance around to this beat.

14. "B.B.H.M.M." - Rihanna

They should definitely know you well enough.

15. "Partition" - Beyonce

Any Queen Bey song deserves a spot on here, honestly.

16. "Did It On'Em" - Nicki Minaj

Try to put this song on and not feel bad. Try it.

17. "Want Some More" - Nicki Minaj

Feel free to dance along.

18. "Chateau" - Blackbear

I don't know why I love this song so much, I just do.

19. "Do Re Mi" - Blackbear

For all the times you're so done.

20. "No Time" - Fortafy ft. William Singe

Another underrated bop.

21. "Bad Girls" - M.I.A.

No explanation needed.

22. "Feeling Myself" - Nicki Minaj & Beyonce

Every girl always needs to be feeling herself!

23. "I'm Gonna Show You" - Bebe Rexha

They want crazy? Give it to them.

24. "Dangerous Woman" - Ariana Grande

You are definitely a dangerous woman!

25. "Work" - Rihanna ft. Drake

Work it, girl.

26. "Yeah, I Said It" - Rihanna

I feel like every song by Rihanna makes you feel bad enough to make this list.

27. "Confident" - Justin Bieber ft. Chance The Rapper

Dance to the beat like no one is watching.

28. "Flawless Remix" - Beyonce ft. Nicki Minaj

You're a flawless woman, show it off!

29. "Lip Gloss" - Lil Mama

Duh!!

30. "Paper Planes" - M.I.A.

Another artist that never fails to make you feel like a baddie.

Put your headphones in, wing your eyeliner, and remember who tf you are!