15 Quotes For Every Badass Millennial Woman To Remember In 2018

Sometimes, other people say what we need to hear.

785
Kaitlin Pastor

As you get settled into the new year, do not let yourself settle.

We all write resolutions and goals, yet not many of us actually accomplish or stick with them. Let’s make THIS the year that we all better each other, lift others up, and keep a positive mind to make 2018 the most impactful, life changing year yet.

Here are 15 quotes to motivate you and remind you just how badass you are throughout 2018:

1. “You can’t be hesitant about who you are.” -Viola Davis

2. “You can’t deposit excuses.”

3. “Don’t compare yourself to others. There is no comparison between the sun and the moon, they shine when it’s their time.”

4. “Say yes, and you’ll figure it out afterwards.” -Tina Fey

5. “Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the twenty-four hours in front of you and do what you can to be closer to where you want to be.”

6. “In between goals is this thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed.”

7. “For what it’s worth it’s never too late to be who you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” -F. Scott Fitzgerald

8. “Accept who you are and revel in it.” -Mitch Albom

9. “Don’t raise your voice- improve your argument.”

10. “Comparison isn’t just the thief of joy, it is the thief of everything. Keep your eyes on your purposeful path. Celebrate others. Celebrate progress, not perfection. Cultivate gratitude over comparison. Gratitude turns what we have into more than enough.” -Lara Casey

11. “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.”

12. “In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.” -Andrea Dykstra

13. “We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too.”

14. “Let people do what they need to do to make themselves happy. Mind your own business, and do what you need to do to make yourself happy.”

15. “Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to enjoy your life.” -Joyce Meyer

After thinking about what you want to accomplish in the new year, pick one of these quotes (or find your own, I'd love to hear it!) and write it down somewhere you will see it every day. We all need motivation, and these fifteen quotes are a good start to remind us why we set our resolutions in the first place.