36 Questions Florida State University Needs To Answer

Why are all of the desks made for toddlers?
53

Florida State, I love you dearly. There's no doubt in my mind that you are the best university that this nation has to offer. With amazing academics, driven and kind students, phenomenal athletics, and various clubs and organizations, this school will forever amaze me. With that being said, I type this with love....Get it together FSU! I have a lot of questions that need answering.

1. Why is the traffic on Tennessee Street so miserable?

2. Can we keep Dalvin Cook forever? Please.

3. Why are we building everything BUT more parking garages?

4. What is the point of being required to purchase a textbook that I will never open?

5. Can we fix everything about the registration process? No one can ever get into the right classes.

6. Why is it impossible to swipe my card to get into Strozier when there's a line of people behind me but I have no problem doing it when I'm alone?

7. Do you want to know how many times I've almost gotten hit by a bicyclist?

8. Why didn't Smith Hall get torn down 10 years ago?

9. Can football tickets not sell out in the first window after 5 minutes?

10. Why doesn't the Starbucks' on campus accept rewards?

11. Why aren't there two Chipotles? Asking for a friend.

12. Will Blackboard ever work properly?

13. Why is the Publix on Ocala packed no matter what time it is?

14. Do I really have to buy the 13th edition of a textbook when the 12th edition is half the price?

15. Why can't anyone get financial aid when they actually need it?

16. Can anyone tell me why the Chick-Fil-A on campus closes so early?

17. Why are online classes so much more expensive than classes in person? The professor doesn't even teach!

18. When someone loses power, why is it always the restaurants on Tennessee Street?

19. Why isn't it illegal to have classes at 8 a.m. or 8 p.m.?

20. Does anyone even use the bathtubs in some of the dorms?

21. There are two libraries, but why is there never a place to study during finals?

22. What's the point of having the Wellness Center if you sit in the waiting room for 10 hours just to see a doctor?

23. Why is there furniture in some of the halls if it doesn't fit properly in the room?

24. Why are there so many hills? My calves are on fire.

25. Can the CVS on campus do cash back already?

26. Are there any more hidden bombs? I'm actually concerned.

27. Is it even legal for the McDonald's by The Strip to not give out cups for water after a certain time?

28. If classes are listed on the liberal studies website, why aren't they available when registering for classes?

29. Can we stop having games before 7 p.m.? It's 94 degrees outside.

30. Why are both gyms always packed?

31. Am I the only one who needs more 24-hour restaurants? Denny's just isn't enough.

32. How do you sleep at night knowing that I bought the required FSU edition of a textbook for $100 more than the original that is exactly the same?

33. Why can't I pay with my FSU card at Dunkin Donuts?

34. Why are all of the desks made for toddlers?

35. Can I steal every dog I see on Landis Green? Please.

36. Why is it that after considering all of these questions, FSU is still considered the best university there is?

Go Noles, baby.