Queer Eye watching game
Television Streaming

A 'Queer Eye' Viewing Game With A Get-Fit-Quick Twist

Maybe you won't feel too bad for binging the entire season in one day after you start playing this game.

154
queer eye cast interview

Everyone is familiar with the TV show or movie drinking games that realistically make you forget what you were even watching, but this variation will leave you sore and in better shape than when you started. Instead of taking a shot or a sip of your drink when something specific happens, you're going to do the workout that's attached to the saying.

If you have a problem where you binge watch a new series once it comes out, here's a perfect way to make it last, and get a killer bod.

1. Anytime someone cries or states that they are about to cry

30 SECOND SQUAT

Every time someone is "literally crying" or actually crying (yes, even if it's you who's the one crying) get your booty up and do a 30-second squat.

2. When Jonathan says the usual "YAS, SLAY, oh my gawwwd" or any variation of honey or gorgeous

10 CRUNCHES!!

With all the pet names and saying Jonathan says, your abs will be rock hard by the end of one episode.

3. Everytime you think about how attractive Antoni is

media.giphy.com

​10 SQUATS

Let's be real here... Antoni is bae. So bae-sically you will be squatting the whole episode.

4. When Bobby talks with his hands

​30 SECOND HIGH KNEES

Bobby is constantly designing and building things with his hands, so no wonder he uses them to elaborate when he talks.

5. Everytime Jonathan pulls a face

10 JUMPING JACKS!

Jonathan is very expressive with his facial expressions, so watch out for them... you'll be jumping for hours.

6. When ever someone says "amazing"

30 SECOND PLANK!

Amazing? Uh-Mazing? Shamazing? Yes, they all count! Better get planking.

7. Anytime someone says "tszuj, Juuj or jushh"

10 LEG LIFTS

However you want to spell it the fab five are constantly tszujing things up, so when they say it, get ready to do 10 leg lifts.

8. Whenever Tan Suggests a Pattern Shirt

30 SECOND JUMPING LUNGE

OK, I swear every episode, Tan justs suggests a patterned or "slightly muted" pattern button up just to tszuj up their wardrobe.

9. Whenever Bobby or Jonathan touch someone....

10 HEEL TOUCHES

Bobby and Jonathan are two of the most touchy-feely people on the show... and maybe even the planet. So every time they do a sly shoulder touch or full on body take over, do some heel touches!

10. Whenever Karamo gets deep in emotions and connects with someone

10 BURPEES!

Who wouldn't want to have a heart to heart with Karamo? He's like that one friend that's always trying to get you to be the best version of yourself.

Now get watching everyone!