11 Signs You Love Animals As Much As The Incredible Dr. Pol
Television Streaming

​11 Things You Know To Be True If You Love Animals As Much As The Incredibl Dr. Pol​

If you haven't watched the TV show "The Incredible Dr. Pol," you really need to stop what you're doing and go check it out.

49

I've recently found "The Incredible Dr. Pol" on Hulu and while it sometimes makes me cry, it reminds me of how much I utterly adore animals. So, if you can't imagine a world without animals, you should definitely check out the world-wide vet.

Until then, you can probably relate to these 11 things when it comes to your love for animals.

When you try to figure out why people don't love animals. 

The results are inconclusive.

When someone tells you that you have enough animals already.

The limit does not exist

When you hear a noise that doesn't belong to one of your animals 

Mommy's coming, sweetheart!

When someone tells you that animals can't understand you.

Don't listen to the mean human, sweetie.

You welcome another animal into the family & have to show it off to everyone

You know the celebration of Simba being born in "The Lion King"? Well, you basically have the same thing for your newest family member.

Greeting your animals is better than greeting your own ~human~ family.

Unlike your human family, they're always happy to see you and never have a list of chores waiting for you.

When someone tells you that you aren't ~actually~ a vet

Really, Susan?! The audacity you have to have to actually say something like this.

When someone says "It's just a dog" 

OK, and it's just oxygen but you still need it, right?

Exactly.

When you meet someone who loves animals just as much as you do 

Now, this is what I call family!

You love animals that aren't necessarily the lovable kind. 

Every animals deserves a place in your heart.

When someone tells you that you need to find something new to talk about 

OK, Karen, I would rather talk about my animals than the newest thing that happened on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."